The Dundee United Thread 22/23

43 minutes ago, SS77 said:

He was still in Cyprus 2 hours ago according to his Instagram story

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Well someone signed today. Who is the mystery man! 

Seemingly it was taken last Monday, same day Ross was announced.

Seemingly it was taken last Monday, same day Ross was announced.

I could be wrong mate but I’m sure he’s been over there since the international break finished. Guess we’ll find out soon enough!

Just now, SS77 said:

I could be wrong mate but I’m sure he’s been over there since the international break finished. Guess we’ll find out soon enough!

True. According to a poster on Tekel Towers who posters there suuspect is Asghar has said Gogic has signed. But who knows. The signing is a big baldy boy, and it was taken last Monday

To be fair it could be McNulty with a shaved head and a bit of stubble!!!

On 18/06/2022 at 23:20, ArabianKnight said:

Weird situation where story about Harkes contract extension was posted on the United site and them taken down... 

In the papers today that Dundee United announced he had signed it - when he hasn't - and he's had an extended break back in America.

12 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

True. According to a poster on Tekel Towers who posters there suuspect is Asghar has said Gogic has signed. But who knows. The signing is a big baldy boy, and it was taken last Monday

To be fair it could be McNulty with a shaved head and a bit of stubble!!!

That poster isn't Asghar, and has nothing to do with the club. I'm surprised nobody on that site has had the savvy to look back at the poster's history, he used to write in opposition to the board at Tannadice, and, after a break, reintroduced himself as an ITK  type fully supportive of the board. 

As an aside. I really can't stand Tekel Towers these days. It's so negative in general. I'm all for accountability but a lot of the criticism is completely irrational. 
Aye, and the boy Tek being the most negative out the lot of them. Brutal.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

That poster isn't Asghar, and has nothing to do with the club. I'm surprised nobody on that site has had the savvy to look back at the poster's history, he used to write in opposition to the board at Tannadice, and, after a break, reintroduced himself as an ITK  type fully supportive of the board. 

I think that, as in all forums, there does appear to be a whiff paranoia or conspiracy theory with that username. Wasn't aware of the history of that user.

As a casual reader of that site, itnis funny to read the reactions to that user.

12 minutes ago, BigSash said:
48 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:
As an aside. I really can't stand Tekel Towers these days. It's so negative in general. I'm all for accountability but a lot of the criticism is completely irrational. 

Aye, and the boy Tek being the most negative out the lot of them. Brutal.

Yeah. Glad it's not just me

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

What sort of money is Mulgrew on with you guys? About 4k a week?

You’d be better asking one of the Funsters, they are far more knowledge about our club’s financial affairs than we are.

There should be one popping up on this thread soon enough.

On 27/06/2022 at 08:02, Granny Danger said:

Also, hopefully, the Funsters will f**k off back to their own forum.  There’s nearly as many posts from them on here recently as there is from Arabs.

28 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You’d be better asking one of the Funsters, they are far more knowledge about our club’s financial affairs than we are.

There should be one popping up on this thread soon enough.

IMG_20220628_192857.jpg.59ad23d1da6e7b31a37d0139c3ae2863.jpg

3 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

What sort of money is Mulgrew on with you guys? About 4k a week?

I'd guess hes on about £7 or £8k a week.

I say that because I want to see how long it takes to become the truth over on some Dundee forum.