The Dundee United Thread 22/23

On 22/03/2021 at 11:31, mishtergrolsch said:

It's blatantly obvious AmericanFan is either Mark or Scott Ogren.

Its not working, AmericanFan, we've sussed you out. Get your (or your dads) chequebook out and get a good winger and sir Shankland signed up for another 2 years.

Ha. Minnesota is too cold for me.

Edited by AmericanFan
m

Hopefully everyone who can pay the full price will do so; United, like every other club, will be desperate for the income.

That said anyone who needs to take their credit is being treated poorly in that they are not being guaranteed their seat.

On 24/03/2021 at 16:26, RandomGuy. said:

I'd guess this the bite back of the moronic promise some clubs made that any game missed on your 20/21 season ticket would be refunded against your 21/22 season ticket.

Effectively every current United season ticket holder should be getting next seasons free.

No shock clubs are now trying to weasel their way out of it. Intrigued to see how Motherwell go about it too.

I wish folks would get their facts right before they post.

1 hour ago, Lancashirearab said:

Schools in Lancashire broke up for Easter and one of the parents handed me this to say thanks for all of my efforts supporting the kids during the school lockdown.

I usually try to discourage parents from buying me presents,  but I was blown away by this one.

20210326_133207.jpg

Well done you.

How did all the kids manage to do all that joined up writing??

1 hour ago, Lancashirearab said:

Schools in Lancashire broke up for Easter and one of the parents handed me this to say thanks for all of my efforts supporting the kids during the school lockdown.

I usually try to discourage parents from buying me presents,  but I was blown away by this one.

20210326_133207.jpg

Get that in cold water first before the wash and you should be able to get all the writing off it 

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

thatsthejoke.jpg

This is no laughing matter!!! 

if successful businesswoman Anne Budge hadn’t seen fit to burgle our manager, whilst simultaneously attempting to null and void our rightful promotion to save her own team’s sorry arses, we’d be in the utter shit by now.

Instead we get to enjoy the Premiership mid table mediocrity that I dreamed of for at least he last 3 years we had in the Championship, with maybe a wee cup run to aspire to.

I think we all agree that we dodged a bullet there tbh..