The Dundee United Thread 22/23

9 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Burns has previously rubbished the Irvine one himself. Interesting one though, because we’ve not been linked with anyone else really.

Safranko.....?....?....?....?

"Up in the air"= On a flight from Romania. 

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Burns has previously rubbished the Irvine one himself. Interesting one though, because we’ve not been linked with anyone else really.

Safranko.....?....?....?....?

Safranko, Stewart and Niskanen are the three we've been linked with.

Sepsi lost their cup final (Bouhenna got sent off) last week to Steaua Bucharest and Safranko came off the bench. They have only a couple of games left and are in a relegation scrap. Stewart is probably the most likely of the three, with him being in the country, and the wages will be the sticking point. Niskanen won't be in for Saturday and a (sizable) fee will be involved. He's also scored 5 in 6, and there's a few Swiss League clubs looking at him.

So most likely it's none of the three and ends up being someone from English League One.

Just now, ArabFC said:

Just like DUTV hates me.

Prediction: Tomorrow's stream will be an omnishambles.

Whats wrong with it mate? I've logged in and out numerous times last night and tonight and not a single issue. Same for anyone I know. 

2 minutes ago, Sieb97 said:

Whats wrong with it mate? I've logged in and out numerous times last night and tonight and not a single issue. Same for anyone I know. 

Error codes instead of a stream. Refuses to accept log-in credentials on an adhoc basis etc