The Dundee United Thread 22/23

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s a thoroughly enjoyable read.  Won’t bore you with the bits I disagree with.  I look forward to the next instalment.

Where have you been hiding?

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

If it had been posted it isn’t there anymore. Some of these Instagram accounts are mad for a wee rumour to get some added engagement with their page.

It would certainly add to the Greg Stewart rumour. 

Stewart and say, £1.5m. Would be a terrific deal for United. 

A big reason Shankland came to us last summer rather than try down south was the guarantee of first team football. Well, that and the £25K per goal bonus. 

While Morelos is at Ibrox, Shankland is not going to be certain of game time that he knows he'll get with us.

I'm not worried about this, especially as the source of this rumour looks more like a shit-stirrer craving attention. Morelos leaving the Rangers for a good fee in the next couple of days might change that though.

As brilliant as Shankland has been for us there is no way The Rangers are going to gamble on him to stop 10 in a row. I personally think his numbers would match whoever they bring in but I expect it to be someone who has played at a higher level the last couple of seasons. 

4 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I don’t know if you have to have collected the actual season ticket. The club are emailing everyone with their own secure link/access information that you need to use in order to access the stream.

My only advice to everyone pre-match is to check that your browser and/or Smart TV is suitable. United have mentioned that in their FAQs.

I’ve got to get an email first. Still waiting.

I’ve got to get an email first. Still waiting.

The emails have not been sent, the site mentions that they will be on their way 48 hours or so before kick-off. With a test stream on Thursday and Friday I would imagine by the end of tomorrow we should have them.

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

The emails have not been sent, the site mentions that they will be on their way 48 hours or so before kick-off. With a test stream on Thursday and Friday I would imagine by the end of tomorrow we should have them.

Cheers