Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

90 seconds of highlights on YouTube inform me that he's a stocky wee b*****d who likes to steam into folk. I'm in.

 

Looks like a pacey yet overly aggressive Hobbit.

I too, am in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw him successfully cross the ball to a teammate on multiple occasions in that video.

He's clearly not a good fit for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it provides the service it is selling in that article. There will be much more pressure on clubs to offer a much higher end product if we are to be all stuck in the house watching football for the time being. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

90 seconds of highlights on YouTube inform me that he's a stocky wee b*****d who likes to steam into folk. I'm in.

 

Looks more like a right-back than a winger, and we don't really need a right-back, but I guess the thinking is that he's fast and he'll prob be good technically and can be pushed further up the park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Gary Dempsey has left his sports scientist role today I would assume that there will be a replacement shortly. 

I wonder if Mickey will look to bring in the guy he had at Tranmere who had the same role there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone told me the other day that we might still see one or two coaching/fitness appointments made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Looks more like a right-back than a winger, and we don't really need a right-back, but I guess the thinking is that he's fast and he'll prob be good technically and can be pushed further up the park.

He certainly goes into challenges like a full back. I think, from reading twitter comments, started as a winger but was converted to an attacking full back with Luton last season. Hopefully it's good competition in both positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Since Gary Dempsey has left his sports scientist role today I would assume that there will be a replacement shortly. 

I wonder if Mickey will look to bring in the guy he had at Tranmere who had the same role there.

There were a couple of names posted a few pages back, one at least a sports scientist.

Edit: Riker and La Forge?

Edited by Pull My Strings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Someone told me the other day that we might still see one or two coaching/fitness appointments made.

I like the idea of getting more out of what we've got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The DA said:

I like the idea of getting more out of what we've got.

There will definitely be a fitness guy coming I think, we have nobody in that role now that Dempsey has gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Dempsey left of his own accord / contract expiring or has he "left the club"? Got the impression he was a good guy and knew his onions so seems odd for the club to get rid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke Bolton would be an excellent signing for you. Lightening quick with end product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another friendly today and once again zero communication from the club re line-up or score updates. Our pre season coverage has been absolutely shocking, the fans have been starved of any action yet our final friendly just 1 week before the season starts goes by completely unreported. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Another friendly today and once again zero communication from the club re line-up or score updates. Our pre season coverage has been absolutely shocking, the fans have been starved of any action yet our final friendly just 1 week before the season starts goes by completely unreported. 

Who is it against?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Another friendly today and once again zero communication from the club re line-up or score updates. Our pre season coverage has been absolutely shocking, the fans have been starved of any action yet our final friendly just 1 week before the season starts goes by completely unreported. 

Majority of other clubs have been the exact same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sieb97 said:

Majority of other clubs have been the exact same.

They maybe don't want a repeat of the scenes outside Anfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

They maybe don't want a repeat of the scenes outside Anfield.

Callum Butcher has drafted in extra security for his household. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Another friendly today and once again zero communication from the club re line-up or score updates. Our pre season coverage has been absolutely shocking, the fans have been starved of any action yet our final friendly just 1 week before the season starts goes by completely unreported. 

I follow Locomotive Leipzig in the German Regionally Nordost. Their season finished a few weeks ago with the playoffs for Bundesliga 3, and new season starting in a few weeks, but every friendly has had constant updates, complete with photos of action etc. If a club at that level can manage it surely United can. I know the likes of photos etc will be difficult here due to the restrictions still on attending in Stadia etc but it surely wouldn't be difficult to provide lineups and action updates from a clean room with a view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...