Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Agree the socks do look daft with the sponsor but they've paid the club money for it and that's all that matters.

Am I imagining things or have your club not been doing that for years? 

Did you not have ones basically (badly) sewn on a few years ago! 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Given the amount of sponsors on the top, dare I say this but it doesn't look a mess either. 

Nice example of sponsors integration into the team colours rather than just plastering logos all over. 

This. I've watched a bit of the Eliteserien the last few weeks (Norway's League) and they go all out on the sponsors:
bonuspoeng_runde_8.jpg

 

Hope we go all Jackson Pollock on the away kit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Am I imagining things or have your club not been doing that for years? 

Did you not have ones basically (badly) sewn on a few years ago! 

Yeah think we had it last season? That long ago now my memory is failing and I watched alot of last season through half closed eyes as it was fucking chronic... but dont think the sponsors were as obvious as this seasons.

Personally I really don't really care all that much and as I said, the more money to the club the better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArabAuslander said:

This. I've watched a bit of the Eliteserien the last few weeks (Norway's League) and they go all out on the sponsors:
 

imageproxy.jpg.f76e1680afe425fb0992b7237f6d21a4.jpg

Hope we go all Jackson Pollock on the away kit. 

Smart strip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

The strips fine. I like the black socks. Let’s get 4/5 new guys wearing it..

What's the fifth one going to wear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skinny arab said:

Purple kit is apparently in support of Alzheimer's Scotland.

In that case then decent cause!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Charter about the away being purple? 

Not purple, its going to be maroon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

United lined up with the following starting XI: Deniz, L Smith, Connolly, Reynolds (Capt), Pawlett, Robson, Butcher, Glass, Harkes, Shankland and Appere.

That looks suspiciously like the gaffer going with what he might think is his best team, which would obviously be horrifying for all those who aren't fans of Pawlett, who looked to be playing in a midfield three with Harkes and Butcher.EdNyWLOXgAclKlq?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Edited by ArabFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

That looks suspiciously like the gaffer going with what he might think is his best team, which would obviously be horrifying for all those who aren't fans of Pawlett, who looked to be playing in a midfield three with Harkes and Butcher.EdNyWLOXgAclKlq?format=jpg&name=medium

 

From the obviously, clearly unbiased report on the ‘fishul, looks like we should have won today.

Decent.😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MacArab said:

From the obviously, clearly unbiased report on the ‘fishul, looks like we should have won today.

Decent.😎

Livi weren't interested in winning that. Timewasting for a point from the first minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Livi weren't interested in winning that. Timewasting for a point from the first minute.

 

Plan for the season, win all our home games and drawing all the aways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good new lads! Robbie still might be obsessed with Pawlett. Best hope this random lad off of Kickback has it right.

image.png.f7da3d7bdd5690db0150855f900147d8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Good new lads! Robbie still might be obsessed with Pawlett. Best hope this random lad off of Kickback has it right.

image.png.f7da3d7bdd5690db0150855f900147d8.png

Maybe if we pay them £20k they’ll take him.

Unfortunately, If Kickback’s recent form is to continue, he’ll be with us for the rest of time!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...