The Dundee United Thread 22/23

13 hours ago, ArabFC said:

Shankland is lucky if he gets one chance a game - not a good chance or half-decent chance, one say like McNulty putting him at an angle he's never gonna score from.

Tbh, if I was him I'd be angling for a move in January - if he stays here, he won't be going to the Euros.

I feel sorry for Shankland, life was always going to be tougher in the Premiership but Mellon’s formation and tactics are not working for the lad.

16 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

There's Benji Siegrist getting linked to a Celtic move just before the January transfer window opens. Coincidentally, we play that out of sorts Celtic side two days before that window.

Oh My God Reaction GIF

That's when you know we are back in the big time.

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
1 hour ago, locheedee said:
The story says 1m rated so expect a bid of about 250k

We are Dundee United so we dont accept peanuts for our better players, unlike the rabble across the road. Merry Christmas

I didn't say you'd accept it - you're skint though so  you never know...

Merry Christmas to you too

Amazing to think it's really not that long ago since many fans weren't convinced by Benji.

Goes to show the tiny gap between being loved by United fans and United being unable to hold on to you.

Would expect any seven figure bid will be enough to grab him.

Shame, but Deniz is probably as good a second choice keeper as we've had in a while.

1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

Amazing to think it's really not that long ago since many fans weren't convinced by Benji.

Goes to show the tiny gap between being loved by United fans and United being unable to hold on to you.

Shame, but Deniz is probably as good a second choice keeper as we've had in a while.

I hope Deniz doesn’t celebrate becoming first choice keeper.

To be fair, benji was a bit shaky at first. Massively improved though especially in terms of coming for balls and command of the area.

Loves a punch too which is a must for a keeper in my book.