The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Hearts obviously looking to spend some of their impending £10million windfall on compensation. 

I wonder how their chief cheerleader Tom English will react to the news that they’re going to spend presumably several tens of thousands on compensation after asking their staff to take pay cuts a few weeks back?

“Is it FAIR?“

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Why would the manager of a well run Premiership club want to join a car crash of a club in the Championship - especially after the way he was treated the last time?

Is there anything we do that doesn’t upset you 😂😂

your bitterness sustains me

Bit of a strange one given how he left last time. Suppose he has proven himself to be capable of getting teams out of the championship though which is what Hearts will need.

From a United point of view, I suspect a significant proportion of the support wouldn't be that bothered if he left. I'd be happy to keep him but would fancy Tommy Wright if he goes.

Cannot see why on Earth Neilson would want to drop down a league, to a club teetering on the brink of administration and looking at a possible transfer embargo. Now so much a sideways move as a backwards jump.

3 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Bit of a strange one given how he left last time. Suppose he has proven himself to be capable of getting teams out of the championship though which is what Hearts will need.

From a United point of view, I suspect a significant proportion of the support wouldn't be that bothered if he left. I'd be happy to keep him but would fancy Tommy Wright if he goes.

I don't know any United fans who would be upset if he left and we receive compensation.

I think many would be expecting us to be paying him off in the next 6 months.

4 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

🤮

Only one man for the job...

Add-heading-1.png

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Cannot see why on Earth Neilson would want to drop down a league, to a club teetering on the brink of administration and looking at a possible transfer embargo. Now so much a sideways move as a backwards jump.

Another Scottish fitba warrior poet in showing DUFC concern 

I’ll answer thou because we’re a bigger club.

ric 😡🥵🤬