The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Poor performance today with some truly shocking passing and the defence a bit of a shambles despite looking more solid recently. Mellon persistently playing McNulty wide is absolutely baffling to me, offers nothing from there and doesn’t look particularly interested. Fully expect to see the same formation/lineup next week despite the shit show today but would love to see straight forward 4-4-2 with Chalmers right, Sporle left, Butch and Fuchs central and Clark/Appere alongside Shankland. The main objective this season was safety and now that it’s pretty much achieved let’s see if we can get the most out of Shankland in the remaining games which in my opinion means giving him a strike partner instead of the isolated lone striker role he is playing at the moment. 

36 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Our commentary team are woeful. Zero passion, very little knowledge of the game and voices that could shut a glass eye

Dillon was class when he joined as the lower leagues were shut down. Bring him back I say.

Really shite first half and could have been further behind at the break. Better second half though and probably deserved the win in the end. Enjoyed the little push from Clark before the winner. Yet another goal/ assist from Sporle today. I do hope he can maintain a consistent place in the team. He offers something different from the rest and is always a threat.

No replays thus far for the incident between Graham and Edwards but knowing what a cheating, whiney little bitch Graham is I'd be very surprised if there was much, if anything, in it, the lanky streak of pish.

Edited by Pull My Strings