The Dundee United Thread 22/23

5 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Oh shit.....

what is that absolute bampot saying?

He was calling Ashgar 'naive' and had no clue about running a football team because, 'he was in the police'. Then tried to suggest that United are being treated unfairly from the government because they're throwing money to restaurants etc and they're only getting a loan. Charlie Adam interjected to say he can't believe how many staff United had and that we played you in a closed door friendly and you've got a head of department for departments that even the biggest clubs don't have.

This led to Barile going on a rant about how it was unfair that the 'wee team' were getting a grant due to 'incompetence' and they were only getting a loan. He finished off by saying that United fans will dig deep and spend money in the club to save you, but it'll be the last time. He was honestly a greeting mess and Tom English, the boy from the PFA and Kenny McIntyre were basically ridiculing him.

He finished off by saying, 'You've got to speculate to accumulate like Rangers done in the summer. They've spent money gambling on getting into the Champions League and so have...' He didn't get to finish his sentence as one of the other pundits jumped in. I truly hope he wasn't about to say what it sounded like he was gonna say.

He didn't really know what point he was trying to make as he went from bashing Ashgar and Ogren to defending them.

Edited by Ludo*1

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was calling Ashgar 'naive' and had no clue about running a football team because, 'he was in the police'. Then tried to suggest that United are being treated unfairly from the government because they're throwing money to restaurants etc and they're only getting a loan. Charlie Adam interjected to say he can't believe how many staff United had and that we played you in a closed door friendly and you've got a head of department for departments that even the biggest clubs don't have.

This led to Barile going on a rant about how it was unfair that the 'wee team' were getting a grant due to 'incompetence' and they were only getting a loan. He finished off by saying that United fans will dig deep and spend money in the club to save you, but it'll be the last time. He was honestly a greeting mess and Tom English, the boy from the PFA and Kenny McIntyre were basically ridiculing him.

He finished off by saying, 'You've got to speculate to accumulate like Rangers done in the summer. They've spent money gambling on getting into the Champions League and so have...' He didn't get to finish his sentence as one of the other pundits jumped in. I truly hope he wasn't about to say what it sounded like he was gonna say.

He didn't really know what point he was trying to make as he went from bashing Ashgar and Ogren to defending them.

He’s a strange chap.

Mike Barile is a fuckin clown. Why on earth anyone would want to interview him in regards United, is a mystery. 

Actually, given the shite hes been spewing, i think i may have answered my own question

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

This sounds like the early rounds of old school X Factor back when they basically involved  getting people with mental health issues to sing on national television then pointing & laughing at them. 

Edited by Junior_Arab

1 hour ago, Junior_Arab said:

This sounds like the early rounds of old school X Factor back when they basically involved  getting people with mental health issues to sing on national television then pointing & laughing at them. 

Maybe the club are going to use this as an example of fans mental health deteriorating due to not getting in to Tannadice?

Hmmm. Coincidence?

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Maybe the club are going to use this as an example of fans mental health deteriorating due to not getting in to Tannadice?

Hmmm. Coincidence?

The biggest effect on my mental health is to see us start with five at the back at home against teams that are struggling below us.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The biggest effect on my mental health is to see us start with five at the back at home against teams that are struggling below us.

As much of a mental drain it is watching that, I prefer that over the mental torture and agony induced by Csaba, Robbie, Ray and their banter squads in the too recent Fundesliga era.