The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surely you'll be more attacking on Tuesday tbf?

Must win game if you want to qualify out the group.

You'd think so, but is the LC an attractive competition these days? It's geared towards two particular clubs (plus the other participating Scottish Euro sides) qualifying for the semi finals, plus no crowds means it's hardly a lucrative venture.

We actually played ok tonight. Not great. Not good. But ok, and that’s progress.

The difference made by McMullan was ridiculous and he didn’t even play all that well. He’s a far better option than Bolton, and should be a nailed on starter for the next game.

Sporle was decent too. 

I don’t think Fuchs played all that well, however, I think he could make a big difference. A midfielder that actually wants the ball and can run around. More progress.

🙌

Mellon can f**k off. Two ridiculous subs by taking off our two most lively and dangerous players in Sporle and Mcmullan. Also, did nobody tell this clown this was a must win? Obviously not considering we finished the match with three centre halfs instead of going for it in the last 20 mins or so. And to top it all off, someone thought it would be a right laugh to send that diddy Connolly up to take a penalty. I guarantee every single united fan knew what was coming when he stepped up to take that