The Dundee United Thread 22/23

I don't get McNulty for you guys other than him being a "name" up here. He could do well but it'll be at the expense of Shankland as he'll have to do a hell of a lot of linking up/dropping deep to make up for McNulty's deficiencies in that regard. His stats from his first spell at us look good but I think many of those goals were penalties. I wouldn't be too optimistic and would predict you'll not be interested in getting him permanently at the end of his loan deal

Think (hoping) Fuchs will do well.

No idea about McNulty tbh. Could he great could be pish. Its always a lottery bringing back players who've gone down south. You either get a player who's raring to go and prove himself or you get a dried up husk of the player who went down the road.

We will see.

21 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Sounds like just about every stream tonight hasn't worked or has been terrible.

Anyone paying £12.50 to watch Brechin City v United tomorrow?

Tried to register earlier this evening and kept getting error message.  Probably won’t bother now.

11 hours ago, Loemba90 said:

Tried to register earlier this evening and kept getting error message.  Probably won’t bother now.

It'll be filmed on someone's shaky iPhone anyway, going by last night's coverage from the lower league teams.

I hope Micky uses tonight as an opportunity to give those fringe players who've been picking up splinters a chance.

So...

Deniz; L.Smith, Neilson, Graham, Sporle; Powers, Pawlett, C.Smith; McMullan, Appere, McNulty

2 hours ago, ArabFC said:

I hope Micky uses tonight as an opportunity to give those fringe players who've been picking up splinters a chance.

So...

Deniz; L.Smith, Neilson, Graham, Sporle; Powers, Pawlett, C.Smith; McMullan, Appere, McNulty

Is Liam Smith fit?

57 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Declan Glass out for the season apparently. 

Seriously. Your club brings legal action against us and we be sound and loan you one of our better youth prospects and you fucking crock him? 

What a shite scummy club. 

44 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Seriously. Your club brings legal action against us and we be sound and loan you one of our better youth prospects and you fucking crock him? 

What a shite scummy club. 

Aww! Diddums. But its ok, we've signed Blair Spittal as replacement. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier