The Dundee United Thread 22/23

I was trying to be gracious earlier but f**k me this is hilarious. Imagine getting so worked up about some info someone had passed on, calling him for all sorts and then having said info confirmed by a well known journalist that's normally very very solid on their stories concerning clubs in the North East. 

What an absolute reddie to then double down with some complete crap about the club not wanting because of wages etc. 

Glorious. 

Incredible timing to wait so long to rant about the rumour, only for the rumour to be confirmed the very next day.

Suspect that particular alias account won't reappear for a while. 

Guest Patter Is Like Water

I never questioned the club being in talks with safranko, that's not what I was arguing about if you actually read the messages. In fact, if you went onto every united fans forum you would see that they were rumours flying around of his return for the last year ffs. 

The issue being you made the fact of trying to be in know when you're no. You couldn't name any players we are looking at when I asked the question to you even the other day so how boys on here can think you have inside knowledge is beyond me . 

8 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Would you look at that eh. 

You do realise clubs taking players on loan only pay part of the wages yeah. 

So if they weren't going to sign permanent because wages were too high then an option where those wages are reduced would be much better for United. 

Anyways get pumped. Now you can stop following me around saying I'm making stuff up. 

That's not what you said in June was it, 2 year deal my arse. Fanny. 

36 minutes ago, Patter Is Like Water said:

I never questioned the club being in talks with safranko, that's not what I was arguing about if you actually read the messages. In fact, if you went onto every united fans forum you would see that they were rumours flying around of his return for the last year ffs. 

The issue being you made the fact of trying to be in know when you're no. You couldn't name any players we are looking at when I asked the question to you even the other day so how boys on here can think you have inside knowledge is beyond me . 

32 minutes ago, Patter Is Like Water said:

That's not what you said in June was it, 2 year deal my arse. Fanny. 

And you are still going. Give it up dude. 

Just because I don't know who the club are looking at right this moment doesn't somehow discredit information I've passed on previously. You are really clutching here to get some sort of upper hand and all you are doing is making yourself look a bit daft. 

37 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

And you are still going. Give it up dude. 

Just because I don't know who the club are looking at right this moment doesn't somehow discredit information I've passed on previously. You are really clutching here to get some sort of upper hand and all you are doing is making yourself look a bit daft. 

Yeah okay whatever mate

Well this all looks like trouble in paradise. Fans fighting amongst themselves, players flouting Covid rules, heavy defeats on the pitch, tumbling down the table and your star striker not playing a single minute of the season due to injury.

Tough times indeed... :whistle

13 minutes ago, Ric said:

Well this all looks like trouble in paradise. Fans fighting amongst themselves, players flouting Covid rules, heavy defeats on the pitch, tumbling down the table and your star striker not playing a single minute of the season due to injury.

And a bad week to be capped off with a big win for Israel on Friday.

Connolly should have the full force of disciplinary action taken against him. 

21 minutes ago, Ric said:

trump fake news GIF

5 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Connolly should have the full force of disciplinary action taken against him. 

Irrespective of whether the allegations are true and to what extent? I'll come clean here, I was rude to a taxi driver once. It was pre-pandemic though so it didn't make the papers.