The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Guest Patter Is Like Water
Very strong chance that Finnish laddy will be joining in the next couple of weeks I've heard. 
Not so sure Pav is gonna join now, as confirmed by Scott Burns that's a big bridge to cross in terms of wages and possible fee to his current club. 
Really hope the club cool off on Norwood and get a less crocked younger player in [emoji23]
Stop making up shitey transfer rumours as you obviously know f**k all

3 hours ago, Patter Is Like Water said:
11 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:
Very strong chance that Finnish laddy will be joining in the next couple of weeks I've heard. 
Not so sure Pav is gonna join now, as confirmed by Scott Burns that's a big bridge to cross in terms of wages and possible fee to his current club. 
Really hope the club cool off on Norwood and get a less crocked younger player in emoji23.png

Stop making up shitey transfer rumours as you obviously know f**k all

Yeah that's why it got confirmed from a well known source that Pav and his club had held talks with United as I said. 

So you might want to just shut the f**k up 😘

A bit off topic, but Dundee United might soon see a second Oscar in their trophy cabinet. After the success of Neil Paterson in 1960, a new shock documentary is trending on all the online subscription channels. My son was the sound engineer on D.T.F. and he is a lifelong Arab. He can be seen in a few scenes of the film and made sure that he was wearing his United top in one scene. You can read about the film here.  I am looking out my suit in the hope that he invites me to the Oscar party whenever it is. 

Please note that the film is rated 18+.

Screenshot_20200831-080057_Facebook.jpg

Anyone able to tell me if our strips are available to buy now? The website seems to suggest that away is still pre-order only, but nothing mentioned about the home top. I bought it on-line on Saturday for my son, and hoping it'll arrive this week, but just wondering if the home is still 'pre-order' only?

19 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Anyone able to tell me if our strips are available to buy now? The website seems to suggest that away is still pre-order only, but nothing mentioned about the home top. I bought it on-line on Saturday for my son, and hoping it'll arrive this week, but just wondering if the home is still 'pre-order' only?

Pre ordered the away top in the shop on Saturday and was told I'd get get it in 2 weeks 

20 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Yeah that's why it got confirmed from a well known source that Pav and his club had held talks with United as I said. 

So you might want to just shut the f**k up 😘

Hmmm you said that he was joining imnitenly last month I'm sure? No offence but you and your source mean f**k all as you're famous for talking nonsense on this forum. 

1 hour ago, Patter Is Like Water said:

Hmmm you said that he was joining imnitenly last month I'm sure? No offence but you and your source mean f**k all as you're famous for talking nonsense on this forum. 

Sure I am, I was told there was talks on going and he could be joining ASAP so I passed on that news. The source I was referring to in the post was Scott Burns as he confirmed this on twitter the other day. 

Famous for talking nonsense right enough 🤔

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Sure I am, I was told there was talks on going and he could be joining ASAP so I passed on that news. The source I was referring to in the post was Scott Burns as he confirmed this on twitter the other day. 

Famous for talking nonsense right enough 🤔

You didn't say could or talks were happening though did you, you were pretty adamant that he was joining imnitenly which turned out to be a lot of pish as per usual. 

Have you not got anything better to do than making up these rumours honestly. 

Other than the Finnish boy, Norwood and safranko, I would love you to share who we are potentially after that's no already been leaked to the journos? 

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

9 weeks ago. Ha ha 

That's what I was told 💁‍♂️

1 hour ago, Patter Is Like Water said:

You didn't say could or talks were happening though did you, you were pretty adamant that he was joining imnitenly which turned out to be a lot of pish as per usual. 

Have you not got anything better to do than making up these rumours honestly. 

Other than the Finnish boy, Norwood and safranko, I would love you to share who we are potentially after that's no already been leaked to the journos? 

You've been on this site for 9 years and half of your posts have been to me. You okay ***? 

Didn't make any rumours up, I was told he was coming over for talks with an imminent view to sign and it fell apart obviously because his current club want too much money for him. f**k sake even Scott Burns the journalist has confirmed this so what exactly have I made up? 

Edit to add, I've actually no idea who else the club are looking at and I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess incase I was to be accused of making shit up again 🤣

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Shame on you @ArabianKnight

The only way you can redeem yourself now is by releasing a sincere statement saying how sorry you are. On Arabs Anonymous.

tenor.gif.180d037b48ecc3d4f52c206abc2287e7.gif

Don't mate. The absolute state of some of the wee laddies on there makes Patter above seem like a normal human. 

Edited by ArabianKnight

7 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

That's what I was told 💁‍♂️

You've been on this site for 9 years and half of your posts have been to me. You okay ***? 

Didn't make any rumours up, I was told he was coming over for talks with an imminent view to sign and it fell apart obviously because his current club want too much money for him. f**k sake even Scott Burns the journalist has confirmed this so what exactly have I made up? 

Edit to add, I've actually no idea who else the club are looking at and I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess incase I was to be accused of making shit up again 🤣

Don't mate. The absolute state of some of the wee laddies on there makes Patter above seem like a normal human. 

So now you're trying to deflect cause I'm calling you out on your BS and now you don't have any inside knowledge all of a sudden... Jesus christ just give it up cause you're no fooling anybody.