The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Starting to worry without Shankland there's no focus point up front and no other strikers in the team capable of hurting teams. 

Pav get off your holidays and hurry up and sign 😭😭😭

Im hoping MM is using Shanklands injury to try other combinations out to see who's got it and whos not. Especially with no fans and therefore  not as much pressure on the players during the games.

Either that or he and Shankland had a barmy and battered f**k out each other and a raging Shanks is engineering a move to Bayern Munich or Juventus as we speak.

Cant see any other reasons. Its one or the other for me.

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Starting to worry without Shankland there's no focus point up front and no other strikers in the team capable of hurting teams. 

Pav get off your holidays and hurry up and sign 😭😭😭

7 points from 12 😮

Coventry and Bolton are reportedly interested in CSKA-Sofia attacking midfielder Graham Carey. Scottish side Dundee United are also after him... To me, Carey was among last season’s best players in the Bulgarian league. Would be a big loss for CSKA #ccfc #bwfc https://t.co/OXTBLZmEgp

Maybe a player who will do a job...

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

7 points from 12 😮

Coventry and Bolton are reportedly interested in CSKA-Sofia attacking midfielder Graham Carey. Scottish side Dundee United are also after him... To me, Carey was among last season’s best players in the Bulgarian league. Would be a big loss for CSKA #ccfc #bwfc https://t.co/OXTBLZmEgp

Maybe a player who will do a job...

I've seen that mentioned. United need a left winger not another player who's role can be filled by Pawlett, Appere, Glass, Mochrie etc. 

Another striker and LW and we'll be sorted if the youngsters can keep it up this season. 

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

I've seen that mentioned. United need a left winger not another player who's role can be filled by Pawlett, Appere, Glass, Mochrie etc. 

Another striker and LW and we'll be sorted if the youngsters can keep it up this season. 

I'm sure he plays on the left side and tucks in. Probably as long as you have a decent left back. 

Sounds like he could do a decent job...

4 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Post-match interviewer having a mare on DUTV.

I love how Micky talks about the club as if he’s been it’s biggest fan all his life, and you can sense how much he rates Neilson 

Was just coming on to comment on that. 

Getting more and more impressed with Mickys commitment and passion for the club. 

Getting major legend in the making vibes from him. 

17 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Was just coming on to comment on that. 

Getting more and more impressed with Mickys commitment and passion for the club. 

Getting major legend in the making vibes from him. 

It's great isn't it. So refreshing to hear someone talk about us like this.