The Dundee United Thread 22/23

7 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

You’ve got a hard-on for pulling up Arabs for things they may / may not know. 

it’s dead weird. 

Was quite straight forward. I do the same with any fans. I asked regarding the email going about from an Aberdeen fan and a st.johnstone fan ending up posting it up.

It's good to share. Pretending to be ITK is dead weird. 

Will give you a greenie incase you get upset again 

Edited by G_Man1985

8 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

It is minging but it's better than Dundee's effort which looks like an old pish stained t-shirt they found under that bed they keep above the pie shop.

I thought it was the actual greasy, pish stained shirts the staff in the pie shop wear. Or as they call them, the first team.

Load of fucking bell-ends, so the colour is quite appropriate.
Thank you.
Arite mate, hows things going in the Championship? Glad you have popped in for a chat. Dont be a stranger [emoji38]

Arite mate, hows things going in the Championship? Glad you have popped in for a chat. Dont be a stranger [emoji38]
Nothing to watch, as you know, and, after watching the clog-fest v the farmers in the empty ground. Thank f**k.
Thank you.

On 06/08/2020 at 16:41, mishtergrolsch said:

I like the fact its to help bring an awareness of Alzheimers Scotland but that strips not gonna be up there with the best strips we've ever had. Its not even gonna be up there with the bird shit/paint splash strip.

Its better than the horrendous red Arsenal 3rd kit, the old green Telewest kit and the black and grey Rover kit though. If they'd gotten rid of the tangerine on it I may have liked it a wee bit more. I may like it more in the flesh though...

Fitting support for Alzheimers.  A strip that we hope we will forget in a couple of years.

Outstanding result for United today all things considered. 

Mellon seems to give youth a chance at least and I'm pleased after two games Harkes (as I said) has stepped up for now at least. 

Couple of reinforcements and we'll be alreet in this league. 

Having not seen the game today and only really seeing bits of the Fermers game I can say with full confidence that we'll be digging out the passports come end of the season.

Not quite saying the league will be wrapped up by February but im Darren Jackson Guaranteeing its a Champions League spot.