The Dundee United Thread 22/23

I like the fact its to help bring an awareness of Alzheimers Scotland but that strips not gonna be up there with the best strips we've ever had. Its not even gonna be up there with the bird shit/paint splash strip.

Its better than the horrendous red Arsenal 3rd kit, the old green Telewest kit and the black and grey Rover kit though. If they'd gotten rid of the tangerine on it I may have liked it a wee bit more. I may like it more in the flesh though...

Edited by mishtergrolsch

When it was first rumoured to be purple I was definitely in the "no, no and thrice no" camp. Having seen it, although it still has that shit neck, I like it.  It's a football strip, it's not something to wear as normal clothes. As a strip I think it's good, might even fork out for it. 

Now if had been a purple '94 style strip...😁

An absolute shocker however, much prefer having a shocker of an away kit thats at least something new rather than just an all white or black away jersey each year.

Edit to say, its giving off a staunch vibe.

Edited by Aladdin