The Dundee United Thread 22/23

10 minutes ago, Sieb97 said:

I did, he's shared a  post from a United fan page that suggests or asks if we should be going for Pav... I wonder if he's realised what the post actually said? If he has, could be a hint.......

Ye that’s what I thought also, strange soon find out I would think 

23 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Part 2 available now, covering 11-25

If you thought my choices in the first one was questionable, then you're gonna love this!

https://josephhartwinks.wordpress.com/2020/08/04/ranking-every-dundee-united-player-of-the-banter-years-era-part-2-11-25/

Scott Fraser was fucking shite.

Just to let everyone know, if you want to watch the Motherwell vs Dundee United match via the Pay Per View service, you will need to sign up for a MotherwellTV account in advance. I would suggest doing this in advance of the game so that you are set and don't account any issues. It cost £12 in case you missed it.

Here is the link containing more info and the MotherwellTV link: https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2020/08/05/next-up-dundee-united/.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Who is this Scott Burns guy? As far as I can see all he says is

tenor.gif.edc8fc268b4fb2ee349e5873f099c53c.gif

Or "theyre interested in him but also other players" which is like me saying we'll win the league but so might other clubs.

Throw enough shite at a wall and all that.

He writes for the record and his contacts at clubs in the area is fairly deep. He does seem to know what's going on most of the time. 

I'd trust what he says. 

22 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

He writes for the record and his contacts at clubs in the area is fairly deep. He does seem to know what's going on most of the time. 

I'd trust what he says. 

Ditto. He has been spot on with everything United for the past year. Surely has a direct link to Asghar by the way.

1 hour ago, Sieb97 said:

Ditto. He has been spot on with everything United for the past year. Surely has a direct link to Asghar by the way.

Far,far longer than that. The last specific deal I can remember though was Chris Erskine. He had that out there days before anyone else. It's not just a "pal of Asghar thing".

Edited by Tannadeechee

47 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Far,far longer than that. The last specific deal I can remember though was Chris Erskine. He had that out there days before anyone else. It's not just a "pal of Asghar thing".

Fair play. I've only noticed it since the Shankland signing!

6 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'd trust what he says. 

If that's the case I'd hope the club firmly tells him and his contact to stop broadcasting the clubs potential signings in his newspaper and to Internet randoms.