The Dundee United Thread 22/23

1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

Nah, part of the fan base hate United, the owners and management team won't care either way.

Come back to me the next time we sign a player from them that isnt through freedom of contract. Cuz it wont happen. 

So if we were openly selling Shankland for half a million, for whatever reason, someone is actually suggesting Rangers wouldn't deal with United?

Or if we offered a couple of hundred grand for a player who's nowhere near getting a game they wouldn't deal?

Aye. OK then.

I logged on to the test stream fine yesterday, but was having issues for a short time tonight, until I realised that I should be using https://www.vstpass.com/login rather than the DUTV links for other services, if that helps or makes any sense.

Regarding Scott Burns and the Sevco stuff, if they aren't doing business, it'll perhaps be because they don't like to offend their ultrasensitive supporters. 

1 hour ago, GallowayBlue said:

Is this actually real? I find it impossible to believe.

No idea but I would normally be surprised if a club acted in such a small minded way like that.

However Sevco being Sevco and I would not be surprised as it would be them playing to keep the poisonous fans happy though by doing that.

Sevco did business with us in 2016 when we got Cammy Bell from them, and they just played a friendly with us. We also no longer have the people in charge who were present when relations between the clubs became particularly vitriolic.

Unless there's been a big falling out behind the scenes, possibly about the allegations of Sevco players being allowed to play the friendly without the all clear from tests, then I doubt it's true.