The Dundee United Thread 22/23

17 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Has anybody recieved their log in email from United today regarding their virtual season ticket? Supposedly sent to everyone at about 15:40 but no sign. Even had a look in the Neil Doncaster folder

No. I could be wrong but I suspect they are going with you contacting them as a way of confirming your email address rather than utilising the lists Utd should already hold.

22 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Has anybody recieved their log in email from United today regarding their virtual season ticket? Supposedly sent to everyone at about 15:40 but no sign. Even had a look in the Neil Doncaster folder

Had to email them, 15 minutes later the details arrived

28 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Yeah, mine came in about 15 minutes ago. Works fine (although there's nothing actually streaming yet).

10 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I hope the test stream isn’t webcam footage from the Baldy Shagger’s dungeon.

What if it's Safranko restrained on the swing?

My suspicion is this test stream will be an innovative way of unveiling a signing, a year on from the excellent Shanks arrival video.

Nicola Sturgeon: First minister says fans could return to stadia on 14 September

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/53596078

That would mean our first home match with fans would be against the Maureens on 19 September.

Unfortunately for Sevco they will just miss out getting their "battle fever on" for the United match at Ibrox on the 12th.

What if it's Safranko restrained on the swing?
My suspicion is this test stream will be an innovative way of unveiling a signing, a year on from the excellent Shanks arrival video.

Unfortunately it is just a replay of the Kilmarnock friendly.

They have started the test stream early for some reason but it is live now and it worked pretty well for me on my desktop (now to test it out on the TV).

Unfortunately it is just a replay of the Kilmarnock friendly.

They have started the test stream early for some reason but it is live now and it worked pretty well for me on my desktop (now to test it out on the TV).
How are you running it through the telly?

Up and running. Email came through not long after posting and without me having to message the club. In fact you dont even need the email

Username is Joe Bloggs-123456789123(first twelve digits on ur season ticket barcode

Password (first twelve digits on ur season ticket barcode

Got mines hooked up through my tvs internet explorer [emoji1303]

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

That’s what I need to figure out. I’ve got a fairly new smart tv so I just need to hope the browser supports the site.

Mine doesn’t seem to

think I’ll be watching on iPad 

Got mine working on the TV, so that’s a relief! Quality of video is okay but resolution could be better (maybe it will be better for the games themselves)

Now just to hope that the stream will work on Saturday...

Got mine working on the TV, so that’s a relief! Quality of video is okay but resolution could be better (maybe it will be better for the games themselves)

Now just to hope that the stream will work on Saturday...
Did you just mirror it?

Did you just mirror it?

No just used the built-in browser and went directly to the streaming site. Worked no bother.

I did hear that only certain browsers are supported and that Playstation and XBox ones are not. Lots of folk seem to be using firesticks.