The Dundee United Thread 22/23

18 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I'm hearing the fee for Safranko has been submitted on the expenses form.

Hearts should be billed for Pav due to the recent inconvenience caused by their piss-aboutery. Fee and wages alike.

Get it right round you Hertz. Bunch of wallopers.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

https://josephhartwinks.wordpress.com/2020/07/27/ranking-every-dundee-united-player-of-the-banter-years-era-part-1-1-10/

Because apparently I'm a glutton for pain, I've taken on the task of ranking every single player to have played for United From the 2nd of February 2015 to the 15th of April 2020, aka "The Banter Years."

I've started from the best and working my way down, so here's my ten favourite players (favourite is the key word) players from this era of United.

For the love of god please enjoy.

Edited by Accent-Unknown

48 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

https://josephhartwinks.wordpress.com/2020/07/27/ranking-every-dundee-united-player-of-the-banter-years-era-part-1-1-10/

Because apparently I'm a glutton for pain, I've taken on the task of ranking every single player to have played for United From the 2nd of February 2015 to the 15th of April 2020, aka "The Banter Years."

I've started from the best and working my way down, so here's my ten favourite players (favourite is the key word) players from this era of United.

I appreciate the work that must've gone into this, but honestly, I stopped reading after seeing Sam Stanton at no.5 🤪

37 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Had a good chuckle at your Butcher entry.

Made me remember the feeling of pure dread I experienced back in November upon finally getting into Dens 3 minutes after kick-off, only to find out Butcher had already been booked. 😆

Ciftci post-January 2015 should be nowhere near that high up the rankings though. However I dounderstand that selection because,  if nothing else, I know how much I still love that mad b*****d.

5 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I appreciate the work that must've gone into this, but honestly, I stopped reading after seeing Sam Stanton at no.5 🤪

Out of curiosity, was it the writing style or the player placement?

That's a great read.

10 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Enjoyed that. 

The fact that Fojut had a part in the banter years tells you that the club was fucked no matter who was on the pitch.

Jackie utterly fisted us.

Thompson didn't give a f**k.

I agree Sam Stanton was severely under rated and was poorly utilised in his time here. Really good player at Championship level and probably would have done alright under a decent manager in the Premiership. 

However...

However...

You are completely out of order accusing Nadir Ciftci playing any part in the banter years! He did not. He wasn't there. You are mistaken. I utterly love that guy and will not have his name tarnished! The most mental, huffy, frustrating and annoying mother fucker to grace a football pitch but for f**k sake that boy had some absolutely brain melting talent.

And then there's this

giphy-tumblr.gif.712e4acc2a6ba48ca7020fca0794c1fc.gif

But he he didn't deserve to be part of the banter years. #JusticeForNads.

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Enjoyed that. 

The fact that Fojut had a part in the banter years tells you that the club was fucked no matter who was on the pitch.

Jackie utterly fisted us.

Thompson didn't give a f**k.

I agree Sam Stanton was severely under rated and was poorly utilised in his time here. Really good player at Championship level and probably would have done alright under a decent manager in the Premiership. 

However...

However...

You are completely out of order accusing Nadir Ciftci playing any part in the banter years! He did not. He wasn't there. You are mistaken. I utterly love that guy and will not have his name tarnished! The most mental, huffy, frustrating and annoying mother fucker to grace a football pitch but for f**k sake that boy had some absolutely brain melting talent.

And then there's this

giphy-tumblr.gif.712e4acc2a6ba48ca7020fca0794c1fc.gif

But he he didn't deserve to be part of the banter years. #JusticeForNads.

hahahaha, The Banter Years are cruel and unfair so unfortunately Nads must feature.