The Dundee United Thread 22/23

5 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Agree the socks do look daft with the sponsor but they've paid the club money for it and that's all that matters.

Am I imagining things or have your club not been doing that for years? 

Did you not have ones basically (badly) sewn on a few years ago! 

Edited by Mr. Alli

8 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Given the amount of sponsors on the top, dare I say this but it doesn't look a mess either. 

Nice example of sponsors integration into the team colours rather than just plastering logos all over. 

This. I've watched a bit of the Eliteserien the last few weeks (Norway's League) and they go all out on the sponsors:
bonuspoeng_runde_8.jpg

Hope we go all Jackson Pollock on the away kit. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Am I imagining things or have your club not been doing that for years? 

Did you not have ones basically (badly) sewn on a few years ago! 

Yeah think we had it last season? That long ago now my memory is failing and I watched alot of last season through half closed eyes as it was fucking chronic... but dont think the sponsors were as obvious as this seasons.

Personally I really don't really care all that much and as I said, the more money to the club the better. 

United lined up with the following starting XI: Deniz, L Smith, Connolly, Reynolds (Capt), Pawlett, Robson, Butcher, Glass, Harkes, Shankland and Appere.

That looks suspiciously like the gaffer going with what he might think is his best team, which would obviously be horrifying for all those who aren't fans of Pawlett, who looked to be playing in a midfield three with Harkes and Butcher.EdNyWLOXgAclKlq?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by ArabFC

1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

That looks suspiciously like the gaffer going with what he might think is his best team, which would obviously be horrifying for all those who aren't fans of Pawlett, who looked to be playing in a midfield three with Harkes and Butcher.EdNyWLOXgAclKlq?format=jpg&name=medium

From the obviously, clearly unbiased report on the ‘fishul, looks like we should have won today.

Decent.😎

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

From the obviously, clearly unbiased report on the ‘fishul, looks like we should have won today.

Decent.😎

Livi weren't interested in winning that. Timewasting for a point from the first minute.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Good new lads! Robbie still might be obsessed with Pawlett. Best hope this random lad off of Kickback has it right.

image.png.f7da3d7bdd5690db0150855f900147d8.png

Maybe if we pay them £20k they’ll take him.

Unfortunately, If Kickback’s recent form is to continue, he’ll be with us for the rest of time!!!