The Dundee United Thread 22/23

Thinking out loud here, could this be detrimental to Hearts court action and Stendal? 

They are going to court to stay up and stop promotions. Stopping promotion stops United going up. By product of this is United's manager doesn't get to manage in top league, they then offer this. Also if Stendal is basically released of hearts go down, if they win court action does that mean as they aren't relegated his contract hasn't ended?

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Brings the Utd lads down a peg or two. Fucking diddy Premiership team. 

FTFY 

Thank me later

Edited by Green Day

20 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Brings the Utd lads down a peg or two. Fucking diddy team. 

Remind me how many games did your team win last truncated season? Diddy  team right enough.

Edited by kdyteejay
Predictive text

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd still believe Burns.

I'm sure Donaldson is pally with Neilson as well.

I'm not overly enthused by him as an appointment (although evidently we could do a lot worse).

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I have no idea what you are talking about, is that Dundee Utd?

Are you actually going to criticise THEIR spending, when you would be about £6m a year down the shitter without uncle James and FoH cash?

FFS, at least make it difficult for me to mock you next time.................

Yeah, I was very obviously making the point, as I frequently do, that Hearts are a well run club.

Actually, I don't give a shit how much Dundee United spend, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Hearts wage to turnover ratio was reported to be 51% in the same report, so clearly you have no idea what you're talking about either.

4 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Not ideal going into the start of a season but would hardly be irreplaceable.  Tommy Wright could finally get the job he has been hankering for for the last four years.

I'm hearing Tommy has been isolating in a tenement in Fleming Gardens (South) since leaving the Johnnies.