The Dundee United Thread 22/23

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Another Scottish fitba warrior poet in showing DUFC concern 

I’ll answer thou because we’re a bigger club.

ric 😡🥵🤬

Imagine someone stating the obvious getting you that worked up.

7 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

I'd believe Scott Burns at Record/Express over Murray. Scott has been very accurate with United stories going back over a number of years.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ewan Murray or Scott Burns.

A real hard choice in terms of who to believe.

Ewan Murray is very cosy with Hearts.

Plus it seems to be Scott Burns vs everyone else by the looks of it. Maybe his story is out of date.

30 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Why would the manager of a well run Premiership club want to join a car crash of a club in the Championship - especially after the way he was treated the last time?

Surprising that a Hibs fan thinks a club with a 133% wage to turnover ratio is "well run".

I thought United fans would have been quite happy at this news (if true). 

I think a large part of this will be the timing and in the current context. It also means the dismantling of a fairly settled coaching team which is maybe a bigger issue than just the manager leaving.

Seems to be picking up more and more momentum. Looks like a done deal according to the majority of reports.

6 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Ewan Murray is very cosy with Hearts.

Plus it seems to be Scott Burns vs everyone else by the looks of it. Maybe his story is out of date.

I'd still believe Burns.

2 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Surprising that a Hibs fan thinks a club with a 133% wage to turnover ratio is "well run".

I have no idea what you are talking about, is that Dundee Utd?

Are you actually going to criticise THEIR spending, when you would be about £6m a year down the shitter without uncle James and FoH cash?

FFS, at least make it difficult for me to mock you next time.................

4 minutes ago, DC92 said:

We don't. It rose to that in the last accounts because of the January 2019 signings of almost a brand new team. That summer over 11 first team squad players left, with far, far less coming in.

On 19/06/2020 at 14:02, Twinkle said:

United should be taking Hearts to court, if we are being honest. All their bullshit talk about trying to block our promotion can have a detrimental effect on our recruitment for the new season. How can we buy players or offer wages etc if this is hanging over us? Also, some player may want to join but only if we are playing in the top league.

Bottom line, get these Jambos to f**k

went well

5 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Any club managing that at the moment would be amazingly well run.

As much as Arabs have never unified behind him, he seems to have a knack for strolling the Championship which is a bit of a pisser for us.

Who next for United?