Exactly the whistleblower hasn’t done much wrong just bringing the shady actions going on at west juniors maybe they want to know who leaked the emails BUT don’t deflect away from the main agenda of the investigation that is why after the interference of mr Chisholm the committee changed there mind not to null and void league

Nice to see you've already got the gallows built.
From my reading of it, they wanted to go with null and void plus also submitting an entrant to the SFA cup. They were informed that it would not be accepted by the SFA, so they revised their decision because the decision could not be upheld. Don't see anything remotely shady about any of it. Chisholm was the President and was in contact with the SJFA and the SFA about it. He would have been hung out to dry if he hadn't divulged the information and Talbot later appealed the decision of null and void.

I'm also quite sure that they know exactly who leaked it. But they want the inquiry to confirm it.

11 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

From my reading of it, they wanted to go with null and void plus also submitting an entrant to the SFA cup. They were informed that it would not be accepted by the SFA, so they revised their decision because the decision could not be upheld. Don't see anything remotely shady about any of it. Chisholm was the President and was in contact with the SJFA and the SFA about it. He would have been hung out to dry if he hadn't divulged the information and Talbot later appealed the decision of null and void.

I'm also quite sure that they know exactly who leaked it. But they want the inquiry to confirm it.

Spot on mate you've summed up this whole witch hunt shambles. Chief culprits on here who have no idea how things actually work .

A beith supporter whos own club have lost a whole team and should be more worried about that, a glencairn super fan / wos fanboy who's team were only kept up through the change, a clydebank fan who wants to boycott everything and everyone and get everything for free, and the least said about the abomination that kilwinning have become the better. 

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:
Was that posted just to keep it on track in case it was veering away from Talbot for 10 minutes?
You've changed!

No, it was posted to answer the question that was asked. If that answer is uncomfortable then that's not my problem.

But it is your pleasure, one suspects.

...culprits on here who have no idea how things actually work...

Trust me, most people on here have plenty idea how things actually work.

What the independent investigation will decide is how they actually should work.

13 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Trust me, most people on here have plenty idea how things actually work.

What the independent investigation will HOPEFULLY decide is how they actually should work.

FTFY! 😂

1 hour ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

You really think Talbot would have appealed null and void ? Even their manager was happy enough with it.  That would have satisfied everybody. Does this not lead to a potential appeal by Buffs ?  

I’m building no gallows I’m representing no club in any way it has nothing to do with auchinleck or mr Chisholm I just think it is wrong it’s my opinion and my opinion only last time I looked I’m allowed an opinion as for they know who leaked how do you know that but from where I’m looking at it only two people could of leaked all 3 documents and I don’t see what they would benefit from it being leaked but again that is only my opinion nothing to do with any club if it was outwith the 2 people who are only who could of seen all 3 then the 2 people will know who they showed it to

Spot on mate you've summed up this whole witch hunt shambles. Chief culprits on here who have no idea how things actually work .
A beith supporter whos own club have lost a whole team and should be more worried about that, a glencairn super fan / wos fanboy who's team were only kept up through the change, a clydebank fan who wants to boycott everything and everyone and get everything for free, and the least said about the abomination that kilwinning have become the better. 

So there is only 3 people who are replying on here you are not from the west you are on for shits and giggles what a sad life you lead but bash on if you think only 3 people are relying on this post

3 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Big team confirmed ^^^^^^^^

On 22/05/2020 at 15:52, traffordab said:

Ha ha, brilliant mate. As a Buffs fan, I laughed out loud at that last bit. Onwards and upwards COYB.

Only hope that the inquiry find a result, and that they find someone guilty of 'whatever crime' otherwise it appears that people have been lying 🙊  Maybe a pre-season mini tournament to see who gets the Scottish Cup place would be an idea ?  Seen things at a lower level, club sec joins the League committee,then is usually sent out of the room when something turns up in the AGM/meetings concerning his club etc. Normal business ? Should be.

48 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Hearing that the leaker may be facing a lengthy ban if not struck off for breaching the rules 

struck off from what exactly?

Was told you can also tell by the email layout or script whose account the picture is from

In some emails yes, yes you can. From this however it’s not very obvious, that said it doesnt appear to have been forwarded so the initial leak must be from the distribution list.
Also can you direct me to anything on the email which says its restricted in any way? Or is there some kind of privacy agreement implied or signed by recipients? Is there any kind of intellectual property issue at risk here?

SFA register I think? Not my specialty but someone else might know  
What SFA register is this ?