Null and void u-turn

11 hours ago, Junior Pub League said:

Juniors are still dead mate and that cesspit of a "grade" isnt coming back.

Accept it, move on or get the psychiatric help you clearly need.

The boy is playing a blinder with all of you on a string. He knows exactly what he's doing.

The boy is playing a blinder with all of you on a string. He knows exactly what he's doing.
You're the only one giving him any encouragement jimbo. The rest of us are pissing ourselves laughing at him. [emoji23]

More people are probably laughing at yourself and classof2010 getting upset everytime he posts...

You're the only one giving him any encouragement jimbo. The rest of us are pissing ourselves laughing at him. [emoji23]

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

You're the only one giving him any encouragement jimbo. The rest of us are pissing ourselves laughing at him. emoji23.png

There is no encouragement coming from me, although I do agree with SOME of what he says. As Andy is saying though you and a few others react every time he posts. "Point and giggle" isn't exactly grown up behaviour.

Edited by jimbaxters

There is no encouragement coming from me, although I do agree with SOME of what he says. As Andy is saying though you and a few others react every time he posts. "Point and giggle" isn't exactly grown up behaviour.

No it's not, but childish tantrums sometimes deserve childish reactions. [emoji23] 

To be honest, ballermk/traffordab's problem is that he is so extreme in his views. In his eyes, everything and everyone to do with the WoSFL is evil, and everything and everyone to do with the old WRSJFA was perfect and an example to the world. The truth is obviously somewhere in between, but if he were to use less emotive language and not be so dramatic in his language then his views may well be more widely accepted.

7 hours ago, glensmad said:

To be honest, ballermk/traffordab's problem is that he is so extreme in his views. In his eyes, everything and everyone to do with the WoSFL is evil, and everything and everyone to do with the old WRSJFA was perfect and an example to the world. The truth is obviously somewhere in between, but if he were to use less emotive language and not be so dramatic in his language then his views may well be more widely accepted.

Totally correct as I guess that nearly everyone on P&B loved watching the juniors over the years. Reactions are like going from amateur to the seedy, money driven,drug fuelled,cesspit of professional football. I admire his love of the junior game, but his anti, doom mongering are way over the top, entertaining though