Null and void u-turn

I wouldn't be looking at someone on the email list of recipients, but someone on that list might have an email address that others in his club have access to.
It looks to me that they have hung their own delegate out to dry in their desperation to have a go at the Regions committee and/or Talbot.
It shouldn't be too hard to work out who would have motivation to do so.
Perhaps they'll have the courage to come out with an explanation of their actions.
I wouldn't bet on that though.

Realise that the leak of emails etc was probably done deliberately, but with the start of the new WOSFL on the horizon (apart from the conference cock up)  what else is there to gain from this ? Am only asking coz I don't know the entire background , bring in Holmes & Watson,they always have success ! PS New league should require a new independent board,sure they could have found enough 'trusted' people ?

Realise that the leak of emails etc was probably done deliberately, but with the start of the new WOSFL on the horizon (apart from the conference cock up)  what else is there to gain from this ? Am only asking coz I don't know the entire background , bring in Holmes & Watson,they always have success ! PS New league should require a new independent board,sure they could have found enough 'trusted' people ?
I think the point is that Auchinleck Talbot are being seen to have gained a place in the Scottish Cup, with all the financial bonuses which potentially come with that, due to alleged dodgy background dealings.

2 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Not entirely sure how Ilford Drummer can quote the odds of anyone from Lok being involved seeing as our person on the mailing list is very sadly dead. Are we looking for a Derek Acorah type?

Was tongue in cheek comment and no intended slur on any of the clubs mention.

4 hours ago, Smudger said:
13 hours ago, clash city rocker said:
They announced an independent inquiry really quick reckon they are more desperate to know who dobbed them in than wary about any repercussions from their actions lol

Some people just no happy at all

Some people are just cynical a suppose lol

However the focus has now been switched to the whistleblower ...good tactics.

Some people are just cynical a suppose lol

However the focus has now been switched to the whistleblower ...good tactics.

Exactly the whistleblower hasn’t done much wrong just bringing the shady actions going on at west juniors maybe they want to know who leaked the emails BUT don’t deflect away from the main agenda of the investigation that is why after the interference of mr Chisholm the committee changed there mind not to null and void league

Exactly the whistleblower hasn’t done much wrong just bringing the shady actions going on at west juniors maybe they want to know who leaked the emails BUT don’t deflect away from the main agenda of the investigation that is why after the interference of mr Chisholm the committee changed there mind not to null and void league

If theres no protective marking, personal details, gdpr training for officials or a non disclosure rule etc then the whistleblower hasnt done anything wrong.

5 hours ago, glensmad said:
5 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

I think the point is that Auchinleck Talbot are being seen to have gained a place in the Scottish Cup, with all the financial bonuses which potentially come with that, due to alleged dodgy background dealings.

Was that posted just to keep it on track in case it was veering away from Talbot for 10 minutes?

You've changed!

48 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

And there's another one!

Was that posted just to keep it on track in case it was veering away from Talbot for 10 minutes?
You've changed!
No, it was posted to answer the question that was asked. If that answer is uncomfortable then that's not my problem.

Nice to see you've already got the gallows built.
From my reading of it, they wanted to go with null and void plus also submitting an entrant to the SFA cup. They were informed that it would not be accepted by the SFA, so they revised their decision because the decision could not be upheld. Don't see anything remotely shady about any of it. Chisholm was the President and was in contact with the SJFA and the SFA about it. He would have been hung out to dry if he hadn't divulged the information and Talbot later appealed the decision of null and void.

I'm also quite sure that they know exactly who leaked it. But they want the inquiry to confirm it.

11 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

From my reading of it, they wanted to go with null and void plus also submitting an entrant to the SFA cup. They were informed that it would not be accepted by the SFA, so they revised their decision because the decision could not be upheld. Don't see anything remotely shady about any of it. Chisholm was the President and was in contact with the SJFA and the SFA about it. He would have been hung out to dry if he hadn't divulged the information and Talbot later appealed the decision of null and void.

I'm also quite sure that they know exactly who leaked it. But they want the inquiry to confirm it.

Spot on mate you've summed up this whole witch hunt shambles. Chief culprits on here who have no idea how things actually work .

A beith supporter whos own club have lost a whole team and should be more worried about that, a glencairn super fan / wos fanboy who's team were only kept up through the change, a clydebank fan who wants to boycott everything and everyone and get everything for free, and the least said about the abomination that kilwinning have become the better. 

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:
You've changed!

No, it was posted to answer the question that was asked. If that answer is uncomfortable then that's not my problem.

But it is your pleasure, one suspects.

...culprits on here who have no idea how things actually work...

Trust me, most people on here have plenty idea how things actually work.

What the independent investigation will decide is how they actually should work.

1 hour ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

You really think Talbot would have appealed null and void ? Even their manager was happy enough with it.  That would have satisfied everybody. Does this not lead to a potential appeal by Buffs ?  

I’m building no gallows I’m representing no club in any way it has nothing to do with auchinleck or mr Chisholm I just think it is wrong it’s my opinion and my opinion only last time I looked I’m allowed an opinion as for they know who leaked how do you know that but from where I’m looking at it only two people could of leaked all 3 documents and I don’t see what they would benefit from it being leaked but again that is only my opinion nothing to do with any club if it was outwith the 2 people who are only who could of seen all 3 then the 2 people will know who they showed it to