Null and void u-turn

40 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Going after the whistleblower too.

The west region know what they are doing here and certain clubs and individuals in north ayrshire are in an extremely difficult position with data protection laws being breached.

6 hours ago, Darvel Icon said:

Pish. My family have always been involved some way or the other with the club. Been through years of shite at the club. So aye I will shout out about how well we are doing. If you don’t like it that’s to bad.

Keep on doing what you’re doing gaffer.

Aye so they have .

Out and out nonsense. 

How well you are doing? 

You've done nothing, won nothing it's laughable. 

You have totally disrespected most clubs in the region and forever tainted the reputation of the club. 

Long as everything is all rosy in own little bubble that's all that matter. 

As i said everything that's wrong with football rolled into the one horror show of a club and i've heard that for dozens of people in my travels in recent weeks and months. 

The west region know what they are doing here and certain clubs and individuals in north ayrshire are in an extremely difficult position with data protection laws being breached.  

As east Ayrshire team is complicit in this enquiry being needed I wouldn’t gloat too much

57 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Scott Struthers is a brilliant appointment as chairman. Well respected at the top levels of football. Can’t see him being swayed by anyone from the West Region 

Yep - the kind of impartial appointment I wasn't expecting. Whatever the outcome is, you can be sure it'll be an independent decision.

Just checked Paddy Power and odds on a club connected to the leak are-

1/2 Buffs or Darvel.

5/4 Bankies or Pollok

3/1 bar.

Im absolute intrigued to know your theory behind the possibility that Clydebank or anyone connected to them leaked that? How could they if no one from the club is even on the distribution list of the email? Look at the picture, the person who leaked it is on that list given its not a fwd email.

Im absolute intrigued to know your theory behind the possibility that Clydebank or anyone connected to them leaked that? How could they if no one from the club is even on the distribution list of the email? Look at the picture, the person who leaked it is on that list given its not a fwd email.
Or somebody at one of the clubs they represent who perhaps has access to general club emails ?

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You could sure change the subject line so that it didn't include fwd

The emails mostly seem to be to personal accounts bar one ‘scottishjuniorfa’, seems to be the only general account.
Regardless, i’m sure it’ll all come out in the wash.
Was one of the leaked emails not the one sent by Colin Chisholm to John Fyfe and nobody else ?

Not entirely sure how Ilford Drummer can quote the odds of anyone from Lok being involved seeing as our person on the mailing list is very sadly dead. Are we looking for a Derek Acorah type?

Edited by cmontheloknow

They announced an independent inquiry really quick reckon they are more desperate to know who dobbed them in than wary about any repercussions from their actions lol
Some people just no happy at all

Strange because the leaking of emails is often at the direction of the top tables.
Whistle blower may well have had an agenda in this case.
However leaking the instruction to destroy minutes imo would absolutely stand up in any court as a valid reason to break any confidentiality clause etc.