Null and void u-turn

Be interesting to see if other east Ayrshire teams get the same grants , precedent been set I’d say 

All that East Ayrshire does for sports in the valley is cut the grass three times a year or build schools on the parks

Sorry it’s not fact, the decision had nothing to do the wsjfa, they didn’t want to make the decision on relegation or promotion.The decision to place the 3 championship clubs into the premier was taken by the WoSFL, this was after speaking to the clubs during the zoom meetings. 

It is fact you can dress it up anyway you want he the chairman threatened them with legal action why else would there be 2 champions of the division and no other they could have shared the premier with Kilwinning & Talbot but they didn’t

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 minutes ago, Blobby said:

It is fact you can dress it up anyway you want he the chairman threatened them with legal action why else would there be 2 champions of the division and no other they could have shared the premier with Kilwinning & Talbot but they didn’t

I’m not dressing anything up, what you stated was we got promoted because John threatened to take the wsjfl to court that is factually false. I’m sure other people will confirm that, the WoSFL made the decision to promote us after speaking to the other clubs it had nothing to do with the West Region 

In reference to league winners decision, at that point in time there was to be conference for everyone John had no say or interest in that decision because it didn’t affect anything. It was at a later date after they announced the conferences structure would be changed, we felt as did the other 2 clubs we deserved to be in the premier. It was at that point the THREE affected clubs said they would seek legal advice against the West Juniors if they didn’t call promotion and relegation. 

As I said earlier the West Region has no influence in the decision to promote the 3 clubs that is factual. There are 62 other clubs who will confirm this.

2 hours ago, classof2010 said:

That’s a good grant where did they get that from

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Be interesting to see if other east Ayrshire teams get the same grants , precedent been set I’d say 

Get the lawyers involved if you don't get a grant.

Guest Mick Kennedy
28 minutes ago, Blobby said:

Well that cleared that up it’s still a fact your only in top league because your chairman threatened legal action thanks for the confirmation emoji106.png

Haha if that what you take from what I have written then no problem. I think that not what I said nor did I say anyone was threatened with legal action. But I take it you know best. 

6 hours ago, Tam_O_Shanter said:
On 18/05/2020 at 19:57, Blackie Gold said:
Floodlight money is there and the lights will be erected in OUR GROUND!

No small thanks to East Ayrshire Council.

A very much appreciated financial boost from EAC which helped reach our final target to erect the lights. This was on top of other grants from various sources, much needed sponsorship, and a very lucrative programme shop run by TFW and of course the club itself. However the vast majority of the funding came from the supporters through crowdfunding and donations. The Beechwood Regeneration Committee which is a supporters association are in charge of this venture and are doing a superb job. This is the 30th year of the BRC (Building Committee) and to date they have raised money to build a stand, two enclosures, pie hut( physically built by the supporters themselves) and toilets.

I noticed a few snidey remarks especially from the usual suspects, but to put you in the picture the BRC received the EAC grant not Talbot.

Edited by Blackie Gold

16 hours ago, Blobby said:

Egomaniacs mate.

That's why they are the only club on here who allow the manager to come on here and spin things into the ground till everyone believes they are doing great things the right way.

That's why they need the whole world to see the changing rooms,  the pitch, the pies, the biscuits etc everything is amazing in this little ayrshire bubble where the management, sugar daddy,  players, new 'youth' teams have nothing to do with the village.

All these new people  'darvel legend ' 'darvel icon' 'darvel marvel' nowhere to been seen for decades when the club really needed people.  Why because it's all about them and themselves looking good that's why the club had nobody and nothing for decades as it offered them nothing. 

A once proud wee has been hijacked it's not hatred and jealously it's just laughable not in a good way and a sorry way to see a club being treated. 

It won't wash as many of us non league fans have been around a while and seem all this crap before. 

Edited by traffordab

Guest Mick Kennedy
28 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Egomaniacs mate.

That's why they are the only club on here who allow the manager to come on here and spin things into the ground till everyone believes they are doing great things the right way.

That's why they need the whole world to see the changing rooms,  the pitch, the pies, the biscuits etc everything is amazing in this little ayrshire bubble where the management, sugar daddy,  players, new 'youth' teams have nothing to do with the village.

All these new people  'darvel legend ' 'darvel icon' 'darvel marvel' nowhere to been seen for decades when the club really needed people.  Why because it's all about them and themselves looking good that's why the club had nobody and nothing for decades as it offered them nothing. 

A once proud wee has been hijacked it's not hatred and jealously it's just laughable not in a good way and a sorry way to see a club being treated. 

It won't wash as many of us non league fans have been around a while and seem all this crap before. 

Please give up mate no one cares what you have to say 

I don't see any of the Darvel fans complaining. At the end of the day, they are the only people that Darvel need to keep happy. What anyone else thinks about them is irrelevant.

The same for all clubs from Auchinleck to Yorker the first thing is keeping the supporters happy then your club will go from strength to strength

Egomaniacs mate.

Pish. My family have always been involved some way or the other with the club. Been through years of shite at the club. So aye I will shout out about how well we are doing. If you don’t like it that’s to bad.

Keep on doing what you’re doing gaffer.

Volunteers work to raise money for clubs, fans pay to watch their teams - that money goes somewhere, sponsors help clubs out just to keep going etc. IF you get a sugar daddy its lucky and I hope they stick around. Guessing most fans and clubs would be a bit different if they had a cash injection suddenly, as usual do your talking on the pitch ! Money talks eh 💰