Null and void u-turn

They seem to think not mate , time will tell 

You’ve been repeating the same crap for the last four years remind me again have Darvel actually won anything

Your only in the top league because your chairman threatened to take legal action against the wsjfa if Darvel weren’t promoted and that’s a fact

3 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Look M8 if there was a Buffs thread on this forum I would be hard pushed to be on it. My response wasn't arrogant I honestly have no interest in Kilwinning until our teams meet, what's hard to understand or am I missing something. Also I'm sure a vast majority of Talbot supporters feel the same.

Aye, arrogant.

So you have no interest in the other teams in the league that you play in, until you play them?

Sure ...

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, Blobby said:

You’ve been repeating the same crap for the last four years remind me again have Darvel actually won anything

Your only in the top league because your chairman threatened to take legal action against the wsjfa if Darvel weren’t promoted and that’s a fact

Sorry it’s not fact, the decision had nothing to do the wsjfa, they didn’t want to make the decision on relegation or promotion.The decision to place the 3 championship clubs into the premier was taken by the WoSFL, this was after speaking to the clubs during the zoom meetings. 

12 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
14 hours ago, clash city rocker said:
When the representative is from a club with most to gain especially financially people will always question his motives. 

Aye that's the issue here, where as if he wasnt on the sjfa board and still asked the question would any clubs bother ? And there probably wouldn't be any newspaper story either. Any club should be asking the question if they were in Talbots position irrespective of a sjfa board member.

Are Management Committee minutes widely circulated? It wasn't a full club meeting. Asking as I genuinely do not know.

Therefore did he use his priviledged position to be able to 'ask the question' about an issue he wasn't involved in (due to conflict of interest)?

i.e. Buffs etc did not know the nature of the discussion therefore couldn't raise their own question.

This all comes back to the WRSJFA making a decision without taking into consideration all of the facts and those facts should have been determined before the meeting.

I would argue that anyone with a vested interest (to the degree that he was not involved in the initial discussion) was not the person to raise a concern on a conclusion from that first meeting due to lack of propriety.

Edited by cmontheloknow

11 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Are Management Committee minutes widely circulated? It wasn't a full club meeting. Asking as I genuinely do not know.

Therefore did he use his priviledged position to be able to 'ask the question' about an issue he wasn't involved in (due to conflict of interest)?

i.e. Buffs etc did not know the nature of the discussion therefore couldn't raise their own question.

This all comes back to the WRSJFA making a decision without taking into consideration all of the facts and those facts should have been determined before the meeting.

I would argue that anyone with a vested interest (to the degree that he was not involved in the initial discussion) was not the person to raise a concern on a conclusion from that first meeting due to lack of propriety.

That last part is theoretically correct but what was he supposed to do? Think it and stay schtum for fear of inpropriety?

The point raised was (and still is) valid. To give up the Scottish Cup place for the West Juniors was (and still is) daft. If the others on the committee weren't sleepwalking maybe they would have thought of it as well. Of course, Mr.Chisholm is more likely to consider it given ATFC were (and still are) the obvious candidates but he shouldn't have had to raise it.

Instead this man has now been dragged through the papers and the P&B kangaroo court for the last week. 

17 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

I'm assuming only the people in this screenshot were sent them. You can see 15 account names on the left hand side. Then on the right hand side it's got 3 account names +12.  I'm hoping they were using a distribution list to explain the 3 John Fyfe accounts and including someone that had passed away.

0_paper-trail.jpg

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

That last part is theoretically correct but what was he supposed to do? Think it and stay schtum for fear of inpropriety?

The point raised was (and still is) valid. To give up the Scottish Cup place for the West Juniors was (and still is) daft. If the others on the committee weren't sleepwalking maybe they would have thought of it as well. Of course, Mr.Chisholm is more likely to consider it given ATFC were (and still are) the obvious candidates but he shouldn't have had to raise it.

Instead this man has now been dragged through the papers and the P&B kangaroo court for the last week. 

We may never know the true motives of Chisholm but surely he was not naive enough to believe that if this did come out there would be no repercussions. He was simply the wrong person to put forward the proposal. 

The advice to destroy the minutes rather than to simply disregard them adds to the conspiracy.

Just now, clash city rocker said:

We may never know the true motives of Chisholm but surely he was not naive enough to believe that if this did come out there would be no repercussions. He was simply the wrong person to put forward the proposal. 

The advice to destroy the minutes rather than to simply disregard them adds to the conspiracy.

Who did the advice come from though? Whatever happened and whatever the motives, action has been taken and an inquiry has ben called. Hope it can be left at that as it must be a strain on those involved on top of all the gubbins that's going on.