Null and void u-turn

2 minutes ago, superpollok said:

So the guy who was getting Talbot games moved pre Scottish cup replays, gets them titles awarded and Scottish cup places given has finally gone! He liked a post on here, seems strange he isn’t on here putting his side of story forward.

That’s cause he has been caught out

1 hour ago, Nock10 said:

In light of what's been exposed, will the independent investigation extend to any other favourable or preferential treatment afforded to Talbot?

For example; the cancellation of a Scottish Cup tie to due to illness but available to then field a team days later.

Somebody has told you that because it happened in the  later rounds, your mob lose interest in this cup after the first round.

Edited by Blackie Gold

Typical Talbot paranoia. You would love for this to be the case. Despite Talbot being awarded the league with almost half league games to play, nobody at Kilwinning was bothered. This scenario is different, where a situation has been fabricated purely to get Talbot into 'their' cash cow that is the senior Scottish Cup. All clubs at our level with any interest at all should be concerned at this ridiculous series of events, including Talbot themselves.
Nobody at kilwinning bothered. Have you read the paper ?

23 minutes ago, Smudger said:
2 hours ago, funky monkey said:
Typical Talbot paranoia. You would love for this to be the case. Despite Talbot being awarded the league with almost half league games to play, nobody at Kilwinning was bothered. This scenario is different, where a situation has been fabricated purely to get Talbot into 'their' cash cow that is the senior Scottish Cup. All clubs at our level with any interest at all should be concerned at this ridiculous series of events, including Talbot themselves.

Nobody at kilwinning bothered. Have you read the paper ?

Yep. Nobody at Kilwinning was bothered. We had a great season, far exceeded the expectations that we set for ourselves following relocation to KSC and played some entertaining attacking football into the bargain.

2 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Yep. Nobody at Kilwinning was bothered. We had a great season, far exceeded the expectations that we set for ourselves following relocation to KSC and played some entertaining attacking football into the bargain.

Pity about the defending.

10 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Pity about the defending.

We defended very well for the majority of the season. I take it you have no respect for what we achieved last season? You wouldn't have given us much chance at that start of the season.

We defended very well for the majority of the season. I take it you have no respect for what we achieved last season? You wouldn't have given us much chance at that start of the season.

Typical talbot deflection from the main point of wrong doing by mr Chisholm

8 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

To be honest M8 I have no interest in Kilwinning until you meet us.

6 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Typical talbot deflection from the main point of wrong doing by mr Chisholm

I'm sure if Mr Chisholm has been involved in any wrong doing then the tribuneral will let us know in due course. At the moment we have the journalistic reports of someone connected to a publication on par with the Sun. I don't buy the Record as its non-league coverage is a joke.

I'm sure if Mr Chisholm has been involved in any wrong doing then the tribuneral will let us know in due course. At the moment we have the journalistic reports of someone connected to a publication on par with the Sun. I don't buy the Record as its non-league coverage is a joke.
Why resign if there is doubt about the truth of the reports ?

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
21 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

That's the expected route to take nowadays. The Record and the hounds in here are determined to get him so it's easier just to go. 

Just now, glensmad said:
20 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Till Mr Chisholm makes clear why he resigned then its speculation. Maybe because he;s had his name sullied in a rag of a paper and on social media.

6 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

Apologies, would it have been......

Or would the West Region play any part in collating the information, verifying it, then reporting it upwards?

I've no idea of the process, just asking.

The SJFA would have cancelled the tie as they run the Scottish Cup.

8 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

Apologies, would it have been......

Or would the West Region play any part in collating the information, verifying it, then reporting it upwards?

I've no idea of the process, just asking.

5 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Till Mr Chisholm makes clear why he resigned then its speculation. Maybe because he;s had his name sullied in a rag of a paper and on social media.

I think the emails have made it clear.

Why did he resign then