GB65

Colin Chisholm - Talbot

Should be an independent committee set up to look at all the events in leading up into the decisions made . Nobody who is currently involved in the West Juniors set up should be involved. 

2 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

But you were quick to call me out when I called you talbot media man then I said talbot media officer you did what most auchinleck fans on forum did and went quiet you were very quick to shout everyone down for comments last night and this morning but nothing from you on the resignation if he wasn’t guilty why did he resign and why is there an independent investigation

I was at work, you'd need to ask the people concerned but wouldn't blame anyone walking away from this witch hunt. Independent enquiry will cast a much needed light into this and other situations I would speculate 

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Better explain wtf you mean by "that". Get that you guys are all about the personal abuse because you've no got much else, but I'm no putting up with that borderline racist sh*t again. 

You huvin a meltdown ? I’ve no idea whit you’re trying to imply as I don’t have a racist bone in my body 🤷‍♂️

Another proper junior man hounded out of the game! It's an outrage. Probably some sort of Lowland League conspiracy too.

10 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

You huvin a meltdown ? I’ve no idea whit you’re trying to imply as I don’t have a racist bone in my body 🤷‍♂️

Usual stage 2 of this piyo’s little meltdowns... start calling everyone bullies and looking for the sympathy vote. Wouldn’t worry about it, he’ll never learn

3 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Surely we still get the cup place though , as I think we are the best capable to compete in it.

Ah that old SFA rule, give it to the side best able to compete in it. :)

10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Well that's guid 

Ideal , wind yer neck in noo and stop bubbling every time somebody winds you up 

12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Usual stage 2 of this piyo’s little meltdowns... start calling everyone bullies and looking for the sympathy vote. Wouldn’t worry about it, he’ll never learn

Doesnt respond = told to shut up 

Does respond = having a melt down. 

Think it's well established folk go after me personally like you are

12 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Ah that old SFA rule, give it to the side best able to compete in it. :)

Feart use get us again!

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Doesnt respond = told to shut up 

When???? Wish you would sometimes, along with most the Talbot support and management. They must cringe everytime you post  🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Edited by Spyro

7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

When???? Wish you would sometimes, along with most the Talbot support and management. They must cringe everytime you post  🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Point proven again, mods just allow it for whatever reason

Edited by Killiepiyo

7 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Feart use get us again!

Use? Don't think I support any football club so unlucky m8.:)

Do you think Chisholm had anything to do with postponing the Scottish Cup tie with Hurlford?

6 minutes ago, GB65 said:

Do you think Chisholm had anything to do with postponing the Scottish Cup tie with Hurlford?

Yes 100%

The Talbot photographer posts stuff then crys when folk dont agree with him if you dont like other folks different opinions dont get involved 

12 minutes ago, Ped said:

The Talbot photographer posts stuff then crys when folk dont agree with him if you dont like other folks different opinions dont get involved 

No crying about it, it usual patter when the faceless dont like what I'm saying. 

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

No crying about it, it usual patter when the faceless dont like what I'm saying. 

You just seem to pick some odd hills to die on.