GB65

Colin Chisholm - Talbot

21 minutes ago, jkerr said:

There you go Living proof that Snow White did have sex with dopey

That made me laugh

The amount of senior football officials who have made a pigs ear of Scottish football from the top to the lowland is incredible and far more concerning . Those looking to take up roles in the new west have shown themselves up big time imo in recent weeks. 
With johnson now involved with our junior cup and robertson sent into retirement anyone with half a brain would know the characters left that i mentioned earlier(Mr Rooney,  Mr Fyfee Mr Chisholm, Mr Young  are more than competent to run the west juniors in the west of scotland and they will do so.
Depending if he wants to mr chisholm will have an important role in both tier 6 and tier 5 in the future. 
That is the reality away from the bashing of the keyboards on here from those who support the worst senior football association in western europe. 

Get every 1 of them to fcuk. Talbot had far too much influence in junior football and with the shambles we’re witnessing of late I hope none of them are involved in the new set up.

There’s more honesty in Mexican drug cartels than the whole of Scottish fitba at the moment !

28 minutes ago, Killiesquirrel said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/clubs-explore-special-general-meeting-22046065

Clubs explore Special General Meeting option over null and void controversy

It actually says "could" explore. That's the journo making copy up again to try and enhance his standing as a reporter.

Colin Chisholm has resigned and the West Region SJFA management have ordered an independent investigation.

1 hour ago, ace#1 said:

f**k all to do with ford mate he made his bed glory hunter

Aye , apologies for that pal , I’d be affronted to have ‘that’ associated with my team 🤭

So if there’s nothing to hide why has Chisholm resigned from his role? And killie pie seems to have went awfully quiet think he’s been told my his seniors at the talbot to shut up and stop digging a bigger hole for themselves.

39 minutes ago, Killiesquirrel said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/junior-chiefs-announce-independent-probe-22046665

Junior chiefs announce independent probe as Acting President resigns from role

Big Stitch-up under way from Management? How do they define Independent?

Cannot be independent if they've anything to do with it.

They're trying to deflect the clubs from making decisions themselves over this.

Edited by Dev

4 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:

That'll be Kilwinning, Clydebank and the Glens some Talbot fans are boycotting now, they certainly like their boycotts!!!

I’m sure you can add the daily record to the “boycott list” and don’t be surprised if Pie and bovril is next on their list 🤞

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

^^^^^ Birds-Eye Fish Wife of the Year 2020 found

Talbot forum

Users Online in the Last 24 Hours

0 Staff, 45 Members, 192 Guests;)

15 minutes ago, Dev said:

Big Stitch-up under way from Management? How do they define Independent?

Cannot be independent if they've anything to do with it.

They're trying to deflect the clubs from making decisions themselves over this.

Maybe get a retired ex copper with time on his hands to do it?

47 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

‘that’ associated with my team 🤭

Better explain wtf you mean by "that". Get that you guys are all about the personal abuse because you've no got much else, but I'm no putting up with that borderline racist sh*t again. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Surely anyone with any sense doesn't read the Record anyway...

I’m sure you can add the daily record to the “boycott list” and don’t be surprised if Pie and bovril is next on their list

Folk don't resign for nothing piyo, up to his neck in it. 

Disgraceful and if you continue in your denial your only making a fool of yourself. 

Better explain wtf you mean by "that". Get that you guys are all about the personal abuse because you've no got much else, but I'm no putting up with that borderline racist sh*t again. 

But you were quick to call me out when I called you talbot media man then I said talbot media officer you did what most auchinleck fans on forum did and went quiet you were very quick to shout everyone down for comments last night and this morning but nothing from you on the resignation if he wasn’t guilty why did he resign and why is there an independent investigation

2 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

But you were quick to call me out when I called you talbot media man then I said talbot media officer you did what most auchinleck fans on forum did and went quiet you were very quick to shout everyone down for comments last night and this morning but nothing from you on the resignation if he wasn’t guilty why did he resign and why is there an independent investigation

Simple answer is trial by media. Which includes the loonies on here jumping on this. Excellent case study in how the tabloids rely on the LCF to thrive.

The man is probably under real pressure today and the normal thing in UK society is to resign. There have already been calls for it on here. If there's going to be an inquiry then let it take it's course and try to calm down for a wee while. These are people we're talking about here. Things are hard enough.