Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

46 minutes ago, Wishaw Secretary said:

What makes you think 'the West Region doesn't have a established history of even keeping meeting minutes'.

Club Secretaries can all access minutes going back several years online within the SFA Club Extranet.

Just someone else jumping on the bandwagon who doesnt know how the Region worked and just believes everything they read on here.

6 hours ago, Wishaw Secretary said:

What makes you think 'the West Region doesn't have a established history of even keeping meeting minutes'.

Club Secretaries can all access minutes going back several years online within the SFA Club Extranet.

5 hours ago, santheman said:

Just someone else jumping on the bandwagon who doesnt know how the Region worked and just believes everything they read on here.

Did you even READ the post you quoted and commented on and see who wrote it?

YOU are clearly the ignorant one Mr santheman as (although I don't have Extranet access I know several people who have and so)  I can confirm Wishaw Secretary's statement to be 100% correct.

Comment withdrawn in the light of clarification, see later posts.

Edited by archieb

4 minutes ago, archieb said:

YOU are clearly the ignorant one Mr santheman as (although I don't have Extranet access I know several people who have and so)  I can confirm Wishaw Secretary's statement to be 100% correct.

Archie - Santheman is a former club secretary and I think was backing up Wishaw Secretary's post.

33 minutes ago, archieb said:

I wasn’t contradicting Robert if you read my post in context I was actually backing him up as Jamie has pointed out.

Don’t think I’m ignorant (at least I hope not)

edit. In hindsight I should probably have quoted Dylan’s post to make it clearer.

Edited by santheman

I wasn’t contradicting Robert if you read my post in context I was actually backing him up as Jamie has pointed out.
edit. In hindsight I should probably have quoted Dylan’s post to make it clearer.
You've never come across as ignorant, in fact the opposite is my impression of you. Experienced and well educated in the game. Sure, we don't always agree, but debate is healthy. [emoji106]

6 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You've never come across as ignorant, in fact the opposite is my impression of you. Experienced and well educated in the game. Sure, we don't always agree, but debate is healthy. emoji106.png

Cheers Peter much appreciated

5 hours ago, santheman said:

Context was the problem as you certainly didn't make it clear you were agreeing, at best it was ambiguous.

Having had your comment clarified then obviously I withdraw my statement.

30 minutes ago, archieb said:

Context was the problem as you certainly didn't make it clear you were agreeing, at best it was ambiguous.

Having had your comment clarified then obviously I withdraw my statement.

Very magnanimous of you Archie

On 18/05/2020 at 09:23, Dunning1874 said:

Yes, your spin.

You are seriously trying to argue that "destroying the minutes" was about amending them to have a true record of what was discussed, rather than erasing any record of a decision to null and void the league being made before this decision was reversed at the request of someone whose club would benefit from that decision being overturned.

You're fooling no one.

I actually think calling the league on PPG is fair enough and Talbot lobbying for their own self-interest is to be expected, but the story is here is the cover-up and dishonesty on the part of WRJFA officials, which included a Talbot representative. That's there in black and white and is undeniable.

"black and gold", shirley?

On 18/05/2020 at 17:19, 93glens17 said:

I’m sure you can add the daily record to the “boycott list” and don’t be surprised if Pie and bovril is next on their list 🤞

That would be a blessing, tbqh.

20 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

52 yr old McLuckie vs Glencairn part of that 'strength in depth'?

7 players missing that night due to illness that is not the normal. He played well that night against a side that should have been relegated instead of this 20 team league nonsence,

On 19/05/2020 at 17:43, timeforchange said:

So what do people want to happen here if an independent enquiry finds anything wrong has  gone on. If all leagues were decided on their formula they used nothing would have changed would it ? . Null and void ? Is anybody going to vote for that now if they have to revisit the decision not likely. Does that mean Blantyre, Darvel and Cumbernauld now don’t go up if if null and void is declared. They defo won’t vote for that. Mr Chisholm in his position as SJFA rep is perfectly entitled to remind his management committee that if they declared null and void the Sfa would not accept that for entry to the Senior Scottish league had to be declared. There is other members on the committee who voted on it not just him and they are all entitled to change their opinion if new information comes to light isn’t that just the same as what the New West of Scotland League have done umpteen times already?

"up" to where?

19 hours ago, traffordab said:

This is a total red herring where confidential information has been leaked and we all know who the main suspects are clubs and individuals who have acted horrifically to join some half baked system that half the clubs are not even interested in .

Something that the sfa can't be arsed with and you could pick holes in it all day. 

Next season is a right off even if it isn't by some miracle and atfc play in the senior cup somehow they are moving up through the system to the lowland glass ceiling stuck in a totally bland league which will turn own fans away.  

One seasons scottish cup season money or not .

Does this guy just throw words together in order to form sentences, hoping some of them might make sense?

7 players missing that night due to illness that is not the normal. He played well that night against a side that should have been relegated instead of this 20 team league nonsence,
We don't deserve relegation any more than Talbot deserve the league title. The season should have been decided over 30 games. Like Talbot, we still had almost half of our season still to play. The WRSJFA made the correct decision not to declare promotion and relegation, and they should have stuck to their decision to null and void all of the leagues.