Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

46 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

I have no other account, I couldn’t give f**k what people think I have no image to protect. I’m only a dick cause I have spoken about Talbot. 

from what I’ve see you usually take the the moral high ground, you seem an educated man who comes from a professional background. Yet you can’t see why there are issues here strange that ? 

You said it, nobody else.

Mr Chisholm excellent reputation and work and his own club through many years will be fine through this pathetic non story. 

How many accounts have you had on here I’ve had 1 and I speak for myself no one else, how well do you know mr Chisholm and the work he has done, we will leave it to the independent enquiry to deal with this, you have been very vocal about 3 teams on here who have been junior members long before you and most people on here were born with your pathetic non stories. so don’t criticise people on here they are entitled to there opinion because no way this is your first account

3 hours ago, classof2010 said:

How many accounts have you had on here I’ve had 1 and I speak for myself no one else, how well do you know mr Chisholm and the work he has done, we will leave it to the independent enquiry to deal with this, you have been very vocal about 3 teams on here who have been junior members long before you and most people on here were born with your pathetic non stories. so don’t criticise people on here they are entitled to there opinion because no way this is your first account

Inquiry old boy.

Mr Chisholm excellent reputation and work and his own club through many years will be fine through this pathetic non story. 

He’s just ruined that reputation. He’ll be one of the most hated figures in the Juniors now

Not about Talbot. They will be fine. You and others are doing their utmost to keep poking at Mr. Chisholm's reputation when the inquiry will clear it all up. 
This is a man who works hard for his club and for the association. Looking at the evidence it was ill judged at worst but the inquiry will decide. Wish people would give the man a break until then.

Just like you lot will give the whistleblower a break when you find out who it is rules for everyone except the Talbot the guy did wrong that’s why he decided to resign before he was fired

7 hours ago, glensmad said:
7 hours ago, TFW said:
Grammar too, there really ought to be a comma after "cheers"

But no full stop ?

Full stops are sometimes used, albeit to do so would make "Cheers" a sentence, which doesn't really work, as there really does need to be a verb for a sentence to be correct. It's something that's crept in over the years and has become fairly common place. I blame the Americans.🙂

It should be Ehhhhhh????  Your remark makes it sound like your sliding down the bannister. A very stout and strong bannister I might add[emoji2]

Didn’t think they were big on luxury items like bannisters out in Talbotia

On 24/05/2020 at 20:57, GB65 said:

He’s just ruined that reputation. He’ll be one of the most hated figures in the Juniors now

Heard he has asked Craig McCracken Talbot centre half who is training to be a lawyer if he does hame jobs.