Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

21 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

And if the enquiry finds no wrong doing your statement is libellous. I would be careful what i m writing if I was you.  Let the enquiry run its course and see what its findings are.

Talbot are entitled to lobby the WRJFA to get what benefits them. Club  officials are not doing their job properly if they don't. Every football club in the world acts in self interest. The question is was it done in  an inappropriate manner. I don't know the answer to that, I will wait and see what the enquiry's finding are.

What is your interest in this anyway, you don't even support a club in this league. You are entitled  to an opinion of course but hyperbole and untrue statements don't contribute anything

No bother Petrocelli. Incidentally, there is no such thing as Libel in Scots Law.

4 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Still cant find results of the last enquiry tiggergate.
Anyone got a link to it ?

Nice attempt at shit stirring btw

Guy fecked up , fell on his sword 

What else is there to know.

Talbot guy was spot on the tell the committee that the way they were doing it would mean no Scottish Cup cos they probably didnt know, but you cant go ripping up minutes to hide stuff.

That’s what bothers me was the destroy the minutes and was done on a private email when meetings were being held every day or so surely my Chisholm cud have waited and told whole committee

13 hours ago, classof2010 said:

That’s what bothers me was the destroy the minutes and was done on a private email when meetings were being held every day or so surely my Chisholm cud have waited and told whole committee

Just for clarity, the email asking for the minutes to be destroyed didn't come from Mr. Chisholm, according to the OP

2 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Just for clarity I didn’t say mr Chisholm said that

No I didn't say you did but you said it was on a private email within the thread with the man's name as a title. It's concerning that it is all falling on his shoulders.

No I didn't say you did but you said it was on a private email within the thread with the man's name as a title. It's concerning that it is all falling on his shoulders.

At no time did I say that il repeat mr Chisholm should not of sent a private email to mr fyfe when meetings were arranged and I stand by that