Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

5 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

If he’s that big a saint why did he not say we don’t want it

I think he did say he didn't want it.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tommy-sloan-junior-league-decision-21910279

Edited by Blackie Gold

2 hours ago, Big Poppa said:

And if it had been any other team you would have been on here with plenty to say and I'm sure you wouldn't be all nicey nicely about it either. 

What do you mean nicey nicely?

Edited by jimbaxters

1 minute ago, classof2010 said:

Bit like talbot have a few times infact until 2 seasons ago there record wasn’t great apart from the hearts season where they were robbed

Beaten 2-1 by Stirling Albion who were promoted and two games against Stranraer who were also promoted wasn't too shabby

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Why do the club have to be punished please?

Their representative on the management committee abused his position to enable them to win the league. I am willing to bet that he did so with the full knowledge of the Talbot committee, and if that is correct then the club should be punished.

4 minutes ago, The Informer said:

Their representative on the management committee abused his position to enable them to win the league. I am willing to bet that he did so with the full knowledge of the Talbot committee, and if that is correct then the club should be punished.

There's a narrative being drawn up here by the more rabid keyboard warriors, that you are guilty because someone with a loose brain cell and a keyboard says so.

The independent inquiry should ascertain whether or not anything untoward did happen. Until they do, there is a basic principle that abounds in the UK of being innocent until proven guilty. I realise that might be a strange concept for some of the folk on here, but that is where any independent inquiry will also start out from.

I highlighted your post because because it was the last one, but you're just as culpable as everybody else on here with their ill judged mud slinging. It does you no favours.

4 minutes ago, GB65 said:

IMO Talbot should be stripped of their league title

Bully for you, am sure the independent inquiry will take note of that, and probably contact you in due course for any other grey areas they may be considering.

9 minutes ago, The Informer said:

He made a suggestion. Unfortunate that it involved a vested interest but no arms were twisted, by the looks of it.