Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

25 minutes ago, traffordab said:

A winner was to be declared and this was the only way to do it whether or not an auchinleck official was on the board or not. 

I know reading comprehension isn't your strong point, but null & void had been decided upon. It was only after an Auchinleck official intervened did the West Region change their mind and considered using PPG.

Edited by Ginaro

Can accept it does appear that way in contrast to what ever is going on in here. That said it appears pretty fluid as an apperently washed up dead west region suddenly became an evil empire again overnight.
Like the vast majority of fans I'm on the sidelines watching all this, all the way to the top league in the country. Think folk are perhaps just losing interest. I dont think this will magically end when football returns unfortunately. Was slated before for saying certain things were causing irreparable divides, that within leagues that solely depend on volunteers and the goodwill of others is not a good thing imo. I hope whatever the make up of managing committee looks like they do well because it's going to be hard work mending this mess. 

Back to my original question are you or are you not talbot media officer because you were full of it this morning before your man resigned because I said talbot media man instead of talbot media officer very not picking

5 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Nah they only sing that against the talbot but it was stolen from kilbirnie who have singing it for years v the talbot
Jeezo is that all you can do to slag the team off I thought you might have thought of a new one by now

I thought a knew the avitar as you were very vocal when you had a team. Is the middle aged ultra with the camel coat still attending? I thought it was great being verbally abused by a baldy Del Boy Trotter.

49 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Maybe get Mr Fraser to head up an enquiry oh no wait he's apart of the absolute embarrassment that is the sfa and the absolute clusterfuck of a 'pyramid' that's losing credibility by the minute. 

And yet it's the joonyurs that find themselves in a scandal brought on by self-interest and corruption. I guess that's what 'credibility' really is.

I thought a knew the avitar as you were very vocal when you had a team. Is the middle aged ultra with the camel coat still attending? I thought it was great being verbally abused by a baldy Del Boy Trotter.

We still have a team still the next most successful team after talbot in last decade we were having an average season but we were still in semis of Scottish

3 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

We still have a team still the next most successful team after talbot in last decade we were having an average season but we were still in semis of Scottish

And two ex-Talbot men leading the charge.

1 hour ago, traffordab said:

Maybe get Mr Fraser to head up an enquiry oh no wait he's apart of the absolute embarrassment that is the sfa and the absolute clusterfuck of a 'pyramid' that's losing credibility by the minute. 

Make no mistake about it this is a total storm in a tea cup. 

A winner was to be declared and this was the only way to do it whether or not an auchinleck official was on the board or not. 

Wonder what next from the kilwinning chronicle chris strain jr to be given a noble peace prize.

Absolute shambles from them. 

You need to learn how to spell words correctly.

13 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

He looks like he could be a good appointment does butch not just as manager as a player as well but as for Del I’m sure he played more games for beith than talbot

Didn't get fined £500 and banned for 14 games playing with Beith.

3 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

What does that have to do with mr Chisholm I do remember you from before but you have been reborn as blackie gold cause you have the same deflection tactics

Just passing time until the Scottish Cup draw M8 nothing else.

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

No crying about it, it usual patter when the faceless dont like what I'm saying. 

I post under my own nickname anyone who knows me knows me as Ped so cant call me faceless 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, GB65 said:

I wonder what Tucker will say if Chisholm is the reason Talbot get their league title stripped from them

Correct me if I;m wrong but I think Tucker has actually stated he didn't want it