Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

10 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

You huvin a meltdown ? I’ve no idea whit you’re trying to imply as I don’t have a racist bone in my body 🤷‍♂️

Usual stage 2 of this piyo’s little meltdowns... start calling everyone bullies and looking for the sympathy vote. Wouldn’t worry about it, he’ll never learn

12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Usual stage 2 of this piyo’s little meltdowns... start calling everyone bullies and looking for the sympathy vote. Wouldn’t worry about it, he’ll never learn

Doesnt respond = told to shut up 

Does respond = having a melt down. 

Think it's well established folk go after me personally like you are

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Doesnt respond = told to shut up 

When???? Wish you would sometimes, along with most the Talbot support and management. They must cringe everytime you post  🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Edited by Spyro

7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

When???? Wish you would sometimes, along with most the Talbot support and management. They must cringe everytime you post  🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Point proven again, mods just allow it for whatever reason

Edited by Killiepiyo

12 minutes ago, Ped said:

The Talbot photographer posts stuff then crys when folk dont agree with him if you dont like other folks different opinions dont get involved 

No crying about it, it usual patter when the faceless dont like what I'm saying. 

2 hours ago, santheman said:

Maybe they can get the SPL board to head the enquiry.

Maybe get Mr Fraser to head up an enquiry oh no wait he's apart of the absolute embarrassment that is the sfa and the absolute clusterfuck of a 'pyramid' that's losing credibility by the minute. 

Make no mistake about it this is a total storm in a tea cup. 

A winner was to be declared and this was the only way to do it whether or not an auchinleck official was on the board or not. 

Wonder what next from the kilwinning chronicle chris strain jr to be given a noble peace prize.

Absolute shambles from them. 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Simple answer is trial by media. Which includes the loonies on here jumping on this. Excellent case study in how the tabloids rely on the LCF to thrive.

The man is probably under real pressure today and the normal thing in UK society is to resign. There have already been calls for it on here. If there's going to be an inquiry then let it take it's course and try to calm down for a wee while. These are people we're talking about here. Things are hard enough.

And if it had been any other team you would have been on here with plenty to say and I'm sure you wouldn't be all nicey nicely about it either. 

There’s no difference to what happened in the SPL meetings.

Representative of the biggest club exerting pressure on the other members to follow his line of thinking.Shocking!!

Lawell/Chisholm  no difference.

Did it alter the final decision to go with the method to determine the League champions 

Probably not but it makes a good conspiracy.

Anyways he’s done the right thing. by getting out of Dodge

5 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

You just seem to pick some odd hills to die on.

Can accept it does appear that way in contrast to what ever is going on in here. That said it appears pretty fluid as an apperently washed up dead west region suddenly became an evil empire again overnight.

Like the vast majority of fans I'm on the sidelines watching all this, all the way to the top league in the country. Think folk are perhaps just losing interest. I dont think this will magically end when football returns unfortunately. Was slated before for saying certain things were causing irreparable divides, that within leagues that solely depend on volunteers and the goodwill of others is not a good thing imo. I hope whatever the make up of managing committee looks like they do well because it's going to be hard work mending this mess. 

5 minutes ago, santheman said:

There’s no difference to what happened in the SPL meetings.

Representative of the biggest club exerting pressure on the other members to follow his line of thinking.Shocking!!

Lawell/Chisholm  no difference.

Did it alter the final decision to go with the method to determine the League champions 

Probably not but it makes a good conspiracy.

Anyways he’s done the right thing. by getting out of Dodge

Yes it did, they were going for null and void before he stepped in.