Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

So if there’s nothing to hide why has Chisholm resigned from his role? And killie pie seems to have went awfully quiet think he’s been told my his seniors at the talbot to shut up and stop digging a bigger hole for themselves.

39 minutes ago, Killiesquirrel said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/junior-chiefs-announce-independent-probe-22046665

Junior chiefs announce independent probe as Acting President resigns from role

Big Stitch-up under way from Management? How do they define Independent?

Cannot be independent if they've anything to do with it.

They're trying to deflect the clubs from making decisions themselves over this.

Edited by Dev

4 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:

That'll be Kilwinning, Clydebank and the Glens some Talbot fans are boycotting now, they certainly like their boycotts!!!

I’m sure you can add the daily record to the “boycott list” and don’t be surprised if Pie and bovril is next on their list 🤞

15 minutes ago, Dev said:

Big Stitch-up under way from Management? How do they define Independent?

Cannot be independent if they've anything to do with it.

They're trying to deflect the clubs from making decisions themselves over this.

Maybe get a retired ex copper with time on his hands to do it?

47 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

‘that’ associated with my team 🤭

Better explain wtf you mean by "that". Get that you guys are all about the personal abuse because you've no got much else, but I'm no putting up with that borderline racist sh*t again. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Surely anyone with any sense doesn't read the Record anyway...

I’m sure you can add the daily record to the “boycott list” and don’t be surprised if Pie and bovril is next on their list [emoji1696]

Better explain wtf you mean by "that". Get that you guys are all about the personal abuse because you've no got much else, but I'm no putting up with that borderline racist sh*t again. 

But you were quick to call me out when I called you talbot media man then I said talbot media officer you did what most auchinleck fans on forum did and went quiet you were very quick to shout everyone down for comments last night and this morning but nothing from you on the resignation if he wasn’t guilty why did he resign and why is there an independent investigation

2 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

But you were quick to call me out when I called you talbot media man then I said talbot media officer you did what most auchinleck fans on forum did and went quiet you were very quick to shout everyone down for comments last night and this morning but nothing from you on the resignation if he wasn’t guilty why did he resign and why is there an independent investigation

Simple answer is trial by media. Which includes the loonies on here jumping on this. Excellent case study in how the tabloids rely on the LCF to thrive.

The man is probably under real pressure today and the normal thing in UK society is to resign. There have already been calls for it on here. If there's going to be an inquiry then let it take it's course and try to calm down for a wee while. These are people we're talking about here. Things are hard enough.

2 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I was at work, you'd need to ask the people concerned but wouldn't blame anyone walking away from this witch hunt. Independent enquiry will cast a much needed light into this and other situations I would speculate 

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

You huvin a meltdown ? I’ve no idea whit you’re trying to imply as I don’t have a racist bone in my body 🤷‍♂️