Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

Well I'm not the 'Talbot Media Man' kinda similar to the report saying Talbot have directors. Words used to attribute further meaning.
I've raised some valid, still unclarrifed points about an article that at best is a snap shot of clearly a much bigger discussion. Sorry I'm not a ways down the garden path with it all but I doubt I'm the only one speculating about the motivation 

Are you not the talbot media officer

Isn't he the team photographer usually jobs to winning teams for bigger and better days out 

I have no issues with his work I do watch it on you tube but he has called me out when I said he was there media man I’ve now asked if he is there media officer which for me is a more formal name but I’ve had no reply

Here he comes. 
Atfc or the individual will almost certainly now be looking to take a civil court action for defamation against said newspaper and journalist ( a journalist from the kilwinning chronicle who's been sold a dummy so to speak ) great just what scottish football needs another court case.
Personally I'd leave court action atfc fans should just boycott visiting clubs like kilwinning and clydebank.
Something the clubs fans must now be seriously considering. 

Thank feck there no wanted at Kilwinning or Clydebank because there a bunch of self righteous tossers

10 hours ago, The Informer said:

To summarise -

Talbot couldn’t bear the thought of not competing the Senior Scottish. After working out the they would win the league  on PPG, Chisholm used his position to manoeuvre the West to going down this route. 

Chisolm used and abused his position, and John Fyfe was complicit in the execution of the  plan. The rest of the West region committee aren’t much better.

Hurlfordpiyo can squirm all he wants , but the informer has hit the nail on the head 👏

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

A few Talbot supporters on their forum seem to accept there might be some truth in the Daily Record story, "Southerner" (same poster name on here) thinks its a "Trial by Daily Record, Twitter and Pie and Bovril no thanks"

Quote from another poster "The anti Talbot newspapers and media in this country must be boycotted. I for one will never buy a Daily Record again. The Kilwinning journo hates the Talbot and Colin done what was right by our club. We shouldn't lose our Scottish Cup place to the Pennyburn Sevco."

Yet another "Boycott visiting kilwinning and Clydebank next season that's what i urge all supporters to do and will take this up with the relevant people to make sure it happens "

11 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Talbot only name one club official on their website.:unsure2:

https://www.auchinlecktalbot.com/backroom-staff/

Noticed a  post from an Isa Goudie on the Talbot forum dated 23rd  April;)

"It is interesting that a number of people have targeted the Junior association as inept due to awarding Talbot the title, severe criticism conveniently ignoring identical practice throughout football. This was one of the strategies used by the pro-pyramid brigade, demonise the Juniors and gain control of non league football. UEFA have rubber stamped the same resolution for the top leagues, and the fact that every level throughout football has utilised the same model, makes you wonder if the Juniors have so much influence over UEFA, how can someone from a club with no fans be running the new West set up?"

^^^^^ Birds-Eye Fish Wife of the Year 2020 found

Tbf most guys join these management committees for there teams self interest it's very rare nowadays that you get someone with the game as a whole interest anymore 1 solution to be had here is to get your club reps to vote against these guys getting elected to the new WOSFL management team 

A few Talbot supporters on their forum seem to accept there might be some truth in the Daily Record story, "Southerner" (same poster name on here) thinks its a "Trial by Daily Record, Twitter and Pie and Bovril no thanks"
Quote from another poster "The anti Talbot newspapers and media in this country must be boycotted. I for one will never buy a Daily Record again. The Kilwinning journo hates the Talbot and Colin done what was right by our club. We shouldn't lose our Scottish Cup place to the Pennyburn Sevco."
Yet another "Boycott visiting kilwinning and Clydebank next season that's what i urge all supporters to do and will take this up with the relevant people to make sure it happens "

That'll be Kilwinning, Clydebank and the Glens some Talbot fans are boycotting now, they certainly like their boycotts!!!

2 hours ago, Dev said:

Surely the issue which comes out of all of this is the incompetence of the WRJFA. They wished to put forward a club to play in the Scottish Cup next season, as usual, but couldn't figure out a way to end the season and still come up with a Champion club which would be acceptable to the SFA.

They then allowed themselves to be drawn into this nonsense by an individual whose club has an interest in being nominated for the place in the Scottish Cup.

They couldn't even bring themselves to consider that maybe there were other clubs which may also have had a case to put forward as being the best club in the league.

How many of the WRJFA committee and or officials fancy themselves as being fit to get involved in running the WoS League? How much more incompetence do they need to show before even staunch ex-Juniors now in the WoS realise that they aren't remotely suited to positions of influence or responsibility? 

The amount of senior football officials who have made a pigs ear of Scottish football from the top to the lowland is incredible and far more concerning . Those looking to take up roles in the new west have shown themselves up big time imo in recent weeks. 

With johnson now involved with our junior cup and robertson sent into retirement anyone with half a brain would know the characters left that i mentioned earlier(Mr Rooney,  Mr Fyfee Mr Chisholm, Mr Young  are more than competent to run the west juniors in the west of scotland and they will do so.

Depending if he wants to mr chisholm will have an important role in both tier 6 and tier 5 in the future. 

That is the reality away from the bashing of the keyboards on here from those who support the worst senior football association in western europe. 

The amount of senior football officials who have made a pigs ear of Scottish football from the top to the lowland is incredible and far more concerning . Those looking to take up roles in the new west have shown themselves up big time imo in recent weeks. 
With johnson now involved with our junior cup and robertson sent into retirement anyone with half a brain would know the characters left that i mentioned earlier(Mr Rooney,  Mr Fyfee Mr Chisholm, Mr Young  are more than competent to run the west juniors in the west of scotland and they will do so.
Depending if he wants to mr chisholm will have an important role in both tier 6 and tier 5 in the future. 
That is the reality away from the bashing of the keyboards on here from those who support the worst senior football association in western europe. 

Very presumptuous auchinleck will get into tier 5 and that the lowland league would want mr Chisholm on there committee

A reminder that traffordab is a multi banned troll who doesn't actually know anything about west region junior football.  His reason for existing is to hate Kelty and Glenrothes and troll elsewhere to stir things up. He's probably never been to Ayrshire.

1 minute ago, Burnieman said:

A reminder that traffordab is a multi banned troll who doesn't actually know anything about west region junior football.  His reason for existing is to hate Kelty and Glenrothes and troll elsewhere to stir things up. He's probably never been to Ayrshire.

Good advice. Lock the thread please Mods!!

18 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Very presumptuous auchinleck will get into tier 5 and that the lowland league would want mr Chisholm on there committee

Think the majority would agree they will be odds on favorites to get promoted though nothing guarantee in football granted. 

Think the lowland would be crazy not to look at someone with this man's experience in the game imo. 

Mr Boal i should have added to that list of respected west junior men  what he's done at beith juniors has been remarkable for the mighty. 

Think the majority would agree they will be odds on favorites to get promoted though nothing guarantee in football granted. 
Think the lowland would be crazy not to look at someone with this man's experience in the game imo. 
Mr Boal i should have added to that list of respected west junior men  what he's done at beith juniors has been remarkable for the mighty. 

Favourites don’t always win and after this debacle do you honestly believe that the lowland league would want any of our current committee on there committee as for naming other people I’m sure if John boal is interested in being on the committee he will put his name forward this is not the place to discuss this

Get every 1 of them to fcuk. Talbot had far too much influence in junior football and with the shambles we’re witnessing of late I hope none of them are involved in the new set up.