Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

14 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Minutes require to be finalised, that's not a conspiracy as I'm sure anyone who has any involvement in meetings can tell you. 

As you can probably tell by some of the responses, this nothing to see, move along routine isn’t working. No one’s buying what your selling. The whole thing stinks to high heaven and needs to be investigated. But hey this is Scottish Football so have at it. Until the clubs decide for themselves that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable then I’m afraid it will continue to happen and the game will suffer as a result.

Minutes require to be finalised, that's not a conspiracy as I'm sure anyone who has any involvement in meetings can tell you. 

What’s your point here glory hunter? It’s as clear as day that Colin Chisholm has done all he can to get talbot entry into the Scottish cup. Why would he email Mr Fyfe privately and not discuss it at a meeting instead? The whole thing stinks in the same way as talbot getting there game against your old team hurlford postponed in the junior Scottish cup because of an alleged illness in the camp. Another decision I’m sure Chisholm was involved in.

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

My spin? Read what you just posted again. 

Finalising minutes does not include "destroying" them and pretending the meeting didn't happen.

They are a record of what was discussed, and what you don't do is tell people to destroy them if there are further meetings to be held to review a decision taken at that meeting.

Let's not try to spin the obvious.

5 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Yes, your spin.

You are seriously trying to argue that "destroying the minutes" was about amending them to have a true record of what was discussed, rather than erasing any record of a decision to null and void the league being made before this decision was reversed at the request of someone whose club would benefit from that decision being overturned.

You're fooling no one.

I actually think calling the league on PPG is fair enough and Talbot lobbying for their own self-interest is to be expected, but the story is here is the cover-up and dishonesty on the part of WRJFA officials, which included a Talbot representative. That's there in black and white and is undeniable.

1 minute ago, Burnieman said:

Finalising minutes does not include "destroying" them and pretending the meeting didn't happen.

They are a record of what was discussed, and what you don't do is tell people to destroy them if there are further meetings to be held to review a decision taken at that meeting.

Let's not try to spin the obvious.

The obvious is you cant destroy electronic files so it's clearly the wrong word being used. Did they mean recall or delete? Fact is minutes are amended and do so you have to recall them. They are then distributed as amended minutes. I've not seen the amended minutes, no one is confirming if they have been issued or not. Personally I'd have all the facts before going after people and clubs reputations 

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

The obvious is you cant destroy electronic files so it's clearly the wrong word being used. Did they mean recall or delete? Fact is minutes are amended and do so you have to recall them. They are then distributed as amended minutes. I've not seen the amended minutes, no one is confirming if they have been issued or not. Personally I'd have all the facts before going after people and clubs reputations 

😂

"Amended minutes attached gentlemen, you may have thought you had agreed to null & void the season, that was an error in the minutes, you actually agreed to settle it on PPG"

Edited by Burnieman

2 hours ago, parkcircus said:

What is it I’m supposed to have done? 
reading this in the paper like everyone else, was asked to comment by the paper and didn’t.

Here he comes. 

Atfc or the individual will almost certainly now be looking to take a civil court action for defamation against said newspaper and journalist ( a journalist from the kilwinning chronicle who's been sold a dummy so to speak ) great just what scottish football needs another court case.

Personally I'd leave court action atfc fans should just boycott visiting clubs like kilwinning and clydebank.

Something the clubs fans must now be seriously considering. 

43 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Mate you talk sense and stick up for the club well. 

Away from the jealous fans of rivals to yourselves and the bitter junior haters who will spin anything into having a go at the junior grade in the real world away from here the majority will see this for what it is a total red herring.

Mate you talk sense and stick up for the club well. 
Away from the jealous fans of rivals to yourselves and the bitter junior haters who will spin anything into having a go at the junior grade in the real world away from here the majority will see this for what it is a total red herring.

The junior grade in the west has gone it’s no longer there I’m not a junior hater I loved the juniors apart from the name of you actually believe this is a red herring you are seriously in the minority as I’ve said before why did mr Chisholm send a private email to mr fyfe when he was not involved in the decision in first place instead of emailing mr fyfe privately could he not have waited to the next meeting of the 3 to make his point to the full committee or is that too sensible for Scottish football

51 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Killiepiyo, does it not concern you even just a tiny bit that the only other person on here trying to brush this under the carpet is that loony traffordab ? emoji848.png

I'm not sure if me critically analysing an article in the record and stating basic facts about minute taking, is brushing anything under the carpet. I think what limted information that has been provided is then being spun out as conspiracy. Anyone is free to agree or disagree with that I just think the journalist should have at least got the finalised minutes and some more facts before attacking people 

This is precisely the kind of impeccable probity we've all come to expect from the JRFA, and the WR in particular. Once again I hope it is not to be perpetuated in the new league. The instinctive deflection on this thread is quite something too. Part of the innate specialness no doubt.

This is precisely the kind of impeccable probity we've all come to expect from the JRFA, and the WR in particular. Once again I hope it is not to be perpetuated in the new league. The instinctive deflection on this thread is quite something too. Part of the innate specialness no doubt.

And the spin in true style is being done by none other than the talbot media man

9 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

And the spin in true style is being done by none other than the talbot media man

Well I'm not the 'Talbot Media Man' kinda similar to the report saying Talbot have directors. Words used to attribute further meaning.

I've raised some valid, still unclarrifed points about an article that at best is a snap shot of clearly a much bigger discussion. Sorry I'm not a ways down the garden path with it all but I doubt I'm the only one speculating about the motivation 

Edited by Killiepiyo

8 hours ago, Big Poppa said:

1. Jisholm is up to his neck in it and has to resign. 

2. Killiepiyo totally delusional if you think there is no wrongdoings here.

3. Destroy the minute of the meeting. This is incredible. 

4. Jisholm doesn't recall if he attended the meeting. I find this astonishing. 

I'm sure there will be alot more to come out about this. 

Surely the issue which comes out of all of this is the incompetence of the WRJFA. They wished to put forward a club to play in the Scottish Cup next season, as usual, but couldn't figure out a way to end the season and still come up with a Champion club which would be acceptable to the SFA.

They then allowed themselves to be drawn into this nonsense by an individual whose club has an interest in being nominated for the place in the Scottish Cup.

They couldn't even bring themselves to consider that maybe there were other clubs which may also have had a case to put forward as being the best club in the league.

How many of the WRJFA committee and or officials fancy themselves as being fit to get involved in running the WoS League? How much more incompetence do they need to show before even staunch ex-Juniors now in the WoS realise that they aren't remotely suited to positions of influence or responsibility?