Colin Chisholm - Talbot

GB65

Theres not enough in any of that for me to draw any firm conclusions other than minutes were being recalled and an email refers to other emails which I read for context. Perhaps they will make all the documents and finalised minutes available for us all to see and reach our own conclusions? 

Ffs they have the lot or they wudnt of been so quick to put on there internet page there is no wriggling room here I don’t care what team it is it’s not a talbot thing but asking for emails to be deleted is a disgrace why not just say there is more to follow just disregard previous emails asking for it to be deleted just screams we don’t want anyone to read this

7 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Ffs they have the lot or they wudnt of been so quick to put on there internet page there is no wriggling room here I don’t care what team it is it’s not a talbot thing but asking for emails to be deleted is a disgrace why not just say there is more to follow just disregard previous emails asking for it to be deleted just screams we don’t want anyone to read this

Wheres the bit where they are saying to delete emails? 

Wheres the bit where they are saying to delete emails? 

I do apologise not delete but destroy the minutes because Colin has told me too I can’t believe you honestly believe there is nothing underhand why not wait til second of 3 days to bring this up with full committee still plenty time change all this without mr Chisholm privately messaging mr fyfe or was this email available to the whole committee

Article strikes me as a bit of confirmation bias. Kinda like you jumping on emails being deleted when what it appears what they are talking about is recalling the minutes. Perhaps showing their age a bit with the 'destroy' as that's what use to happen with minute drafts? 

Reading that as it sits it looks like they want the minute to reflect the different nights they discussed it but also like they had to consider another aspect in some other email before reaching a conclusion.

It doesnt have all the information its referring to nor importantly the finalised minutes to see what was fully discussed the rest of the times.

Article strikes me as a bit of confirmation bias. Kinda like you jumping on emails being deleted when what it appears what they are talking about is recalling the minutes. Perhaps showing their age a bit with the 'destroy' as that's what use to happen with minute drafts? 
 Reading that as it sits it looks like they want the minute to reflect the different nights they discussed it but also like they had to consider another aspect in some other email before reaching a conclusion.
It doesnt have all the information its referring to nor importantly the finalised minutes to see what was fully discussed the rest of the times.

I’m sorry I cannot believe this it’s destroy because of there age. Only talbot fans will believe there is nothing wrong here. your excuse is he’s a Kilwinning fan or sympathiser it’s nots just all about Kilwinning there is 16 teams in the league, il be honest I was astonished they called the league for talbot when they had only played 16 games a lot can happen when the games are mounting up as you are still in 4 competitions as you seen what happened 2 yr ago when cumnock won the wee won the drew with talbot cup. Mr Chisholm should have taken no part at all in this debate as his club profited from the league getting called other than null and void

Personally it just comes across as an attack on Colin Chisholm and Talbot based on a snap shot of what appears a much larger discussion. I appericate the passion induced spin of my words however I'm quite clearly stating destroying minutes is what use to happen before recalling minutes was a thing. 

The guys motivation is open to speculation however I think it's quite apperent Kilwinning were very upset with how the league ended. The guy mostly covers Kilwinning and has access to documents/emails fans dont so would have more motivation than wee joe at maybole to write such a thing surely?

Edited by Killiepiyo

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Personally it just comes across as an attack on Colin Chisholm and Talbot based on a snap shot of what appears a much larger discussion. I appericate the passion induced spin of my words however I'm quite clearly stating destroying minutes is what use to happen before recalling minutes was a thing. 

The guys motivation is open to speculation however I think it's quite apperent Kilwinning were very upset with how the league ended. The guy mostly covers Kilwinning and has access to documents/emails fans dont so would have more motivation than wee joe at maybole to write such a thing surely?

Oh Ok GIF by memecandy

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

So how do you destroy an electronic document? 🤷‍♂️

You are deliberately missing the point and you know it. Spinning the narrative towards the reporter being a Kilwinning fan (if he even is one) is a little desperate and pathetic tbh

Dont know why you pick up on the spectualtion of his motivation rather than all the other points but guess that's the weak part

I’m sorry but mr Chisholm shud not be getting involved as his side were to profit from a change from null and void to PPG why he emails mr fyfe outside of the meeting is leaving him open to all of this if talbot maybe only had 7 or 8 games to play an one cup to play for I can see why they shud be named champions but the amount of games to be played by talbot means they were no way guarenteed to win them 14 games still to play for me made it null and void

To summarise -

Talbot couldn’t bear the thought of not competing the Senior Scottish. After working out the they would win the league  on PPG, Chisholm used his position to manoeuvre the West to going down this route. 

Chisolm used and abused his position, and John Fyfe was complicit in the execution of the  plan. The rest of the West region committee aren’t much better.

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

So a reporter who mainly covers Kilwinning,bases his article on apperently incomplete recalled minutes? Or am I missing something? 

Make no mistake about it buddy this is a dirty tactic from a club in kilwinning using the kilwinning chronicle reporter.

This have been a shambles for years and now under the stewardship of the man in charge now have divided the town with the move and taken his club away from the juniors and the junior cup and now the dirty tactics of trying to sully the name of a leading talbot official .

Disgraceful tactics throwing mud hoping it sticks and failing.

To think this man will no doubt want a leading role in the juniors in the west of scotland association is galling this will be part of his 'tactics' to ensure that. 

Edited by traffordab

4 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Make no mistake about it buddy this is a dirty tactic from a club in kilwinning who have been a shambles for years and now under the stewardship of the man in charge now have divided the down with the move, taken his club away from the juniors and the junior cup and now the dirty tactics of trying to sully the name of a leading talbot official .

To think this man will no doubt want a leading role in the juniors in the west of scotland association is galling this will be part of his 'tactics to ensure that. 

You don’t do irony do you??

2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Theres not enough in any of that for me to draw any firm conclusions other than minutes were being recalled and an email refers to other emails which I cant read for context. Perhaps they will make all the documents and finalised minutes available for us all to see and reach our own conclusions? 

Actually, nobody was asking you. If anyone was asking you would not be the person that they would direct their question to.

Make no mistake about it buddy this is a dirty tactic from a club in kilwinning using the kilwinning chronicle reporter.
This have been a shambles for years and now under the stewardship of the man in charge now have divided the down with the move, taken his club away from the juniors and the junior cup and now the dirty tactics of trying to sully the name of a leading talbot official .
To think this man will no doubt want a leading role in the juniors in the west of scotland association is galling this will be part of his 'tactics' to ensure that. 

Now you are sullying this man Kilwinning have nothing to gain from this my team is in this league and I was astonished when they called talbot as winners so I’d like to see what comes of this and il stick by my original statement why was nr Chisholm private emailing mr fyfe when there was plenty time at the future meetings to resolve this mr Chisholm has left himself open to this by getting involved his club benefits from the change from null and void so he should of excused himself from the discussion

1. Jisholm is up to his neck in it and has to resign. 

2. Killiepiyo totally delusional if you think there is no wrongdoings here.

3. Destroy the minute of the meeting. This is incredible. 

4. Jisholm doesn't recall if he attended the meeting. I find this astonishing. 

I'm sure there will be alot more to come out about this. 

4 hours ago, traffordab said:

Shock horror an official using his position to benefit his club.

It's happening all over scottish football hardly crime of the century. 

Mr Chisholm has done a good job in the west juniors for a while now as has Mr Fyfee. 

Don't think this article is providing much earth shattering news. 

Niot at all, the WRJFA/JFA  bend over when Auchinleck demand, hardly news right enough.