Saints making plenty of signings. Few of them signings I have no idea who they are .. new striker and new defenders. Are they even from this area or they throwing some cash about ? 

underdogs for league possibly next season whenever that is. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, weeredbook said:

Training/cutting grass/ painting .started last night . 

Oh yes it did  .

I honestly struggle to see why people find this as a bit of a joke?? our Country is probably facing it worst recession ever, many people losing loved ones and also the real threat of massive job cuts!!!

The bigger question should be was that even there first training session or have they even flaunted the laws prior to that.

On 10/06/2020 at 20:48, oldbeforetime said:

I honestly struggle to see why people find this as a bit of a joke?? our Country is probably facing it worst recession ever, many people losing loved ones and also the real threat of massive job cuts!!!

The bigger question should be was that even there first training session or have they even flaunted the laws prior to that.

Have you seen the Scottish Sun’s report on the matter? It clearly states that the police who attended St Mary’s had confirmed that the youths involved were not part of the St Cuthbert’s team.

EF8E3F1C-761F-41B1-908C-7AB5F37B59A4.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Tamscoobie81 said:

Have you seen the Scottish Sun’s report on the matter? It clearly states that the police who attended St Mary’s had confirmed that the youths involved were not part of the St Cuthbert’s team.

EF8E3F1C-761F-41B1-908C-7AB5F37B59A4.jpeg

Sorry TamScobie i had promised no to get involved back on this subject!! all i would say is that the League is looking into the FB statement, but also the replies from a committee member and there players  in there very own group chat on Whats-App about the said incident....( have a look you can even see the messages and replies Ops) Its clear to see from the Chat that unless these boys have been released they certainly ARE SAID TEAMS PLAYERS!! Anyway that's me done replying to this as i am sure the truth will be out soon. Anyway i am sure everyone will be bursting to go when Football returns hopefully by the end of the year or the start of 2021 (fingers crossed)