Growing A Beard

I done my pubes last week and the past two days have been hellish. They're getting Nair'd at the weekend. 

The first couple of days after doing your pubes are a nightmare. Much worse than the itch you get about day 5 of growing a beard.

47 minutes ago, Dele said:

I done my pubes last week and the past two days have been hellish. They're getting Nair'd at the weekend. 

My throat, neck and chest were absolutely sodden with sweat at work today streaming out of my face. 

Conditions at my undercarriage didn’t fare any better. Tropical.

19 minutes ago, Adam said:

The first couple of days after doing your pubes are a nightmare. Much worse than the itch you get about day 5 of growing a beard.

Mate, you need Matey! 

Chop pubes. Jump in shower. Soap up that freshly shorn patch with Matey for itch free genitalia! Game changer.

E81BB614-123A-4D56-982C-5CE5F3A66652.jpeg

Edited by 8MileBU

On 19/05/2020 at 22:08, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

A beard is only a beard when the guy with the hairy face says it's a beard, until then he is just a guy that has not bothered to shave.

Beard growers are posers, guys with hairy faces are just normal guys that can't be bothered shaving.

^^^ Can't grow a beard type post

Just catching up:

• I'd be delighted to be Brian Blessed. Sorry, I'D BE DELIGHTED TO BE BRIAN! BLESSED!!!
  • I'd also be very proud to be DA Baracus' father, but I've never pumped a girl from Fife. And I'll leave that there to be FTFY'd.
  • My beard is never itchy, so there may be something to the regular washing thing. I may be a tramp, but a hygienic one.
  • Top lip trimming is essential. Those Old West laddies with the massive soup-strainer used to carry implements around just to move their 'tache in order to take a drink. f**k that shit!
  • Trimming pubes = fine. Full-on shaving/waxing is for masochists and looks fucking weird. Male genitalia looks bizarre and freaky at the best of times; you don't want that shit fully exposed.

2 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I just don't want to, I'm more caveman/tramp/natural look.

You grow a beard? You spend time with a mirror trimming it and shaping it. A poser.

I probably trim my beard every six weeks, just to make sure the neck hair doesn't fuse with my chest hair and so I can eat burgers without causing myself physical pain. Takes 5 minutes all in. How long does it take to shave?

It's pretty much just like getting a hair cut. Imagine that. What posers.

4 hours ago, Smurph said:

I probably trim my beard every six weeks, just to make sure the neck hair doesn't fuse with my chest hair and so I can eat burgers without causing myself physical pain. Takes 5 minutes all in. How long does it take to shave?

It's pretty much just like getting a hair cut. Imagine that. What posers.

Papasmurf1.jpg