Scottish Football Blooper Reel

On 16/05/2020 at 01:43, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I've never been able to find a clip of it, but there was one a few years back where Snodgrass hits an absolute pea-roller of a shot from miles out for Livi against Rangers, with Ronald Waterreus responding by calmly 'shepherding' it out of play only for the ball to trundle into the bottom corner. 

7 minutes ago, CoF said:

Hideous succulent commentary there.

Getting a draw at home to the old, dead Rangers is 'in to the realms of fantasy' seemingly. Fucking hell. Slurp slurp.

On 15/05/2020 at 20:53, craigkillie said:

Thought it might be fun to have a thread where people talk about (or preferably include videos of) their favourite own goals, shite defending, goalkeeper howlers, bad misses, referee meltdowns or anything else. The older the better too.

One of my favourites is (future Scotland international) Barry Douglas tying himself in knots at Rugby Park (1:38 in). I've also added the classic Les Mottram debacle, though I'd imagine almost everyone has seen it before.

Still think the goalkeeper has to take a fair amount of the blame for that Douglas one.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
Who is the Peterhead number 9 who keeps being massively upset at the Dunfermline players for being victims of assault?

Rory McAllister. He's always been a snidey wee p***k.

Not as much as that diving p***k Josh.

9 minutes in: late in the game the Arbroath keeper makes a Harry Hunt of a cross, an on-loan Ryan Porteous stabs it in and referee Mike Roncone ends up in the celebratory pile up. I'm sure the miserable bugger booked a City player after that. 

On 16/05/2020 at 19:24, DrewDon said:

In terms of refereeing howlers, one that sticks out, perhaps because it is still relatively recent, is Madden inexplicably deciding to disallow this goal and book Shinnie for simulation instead after he was cleaned out in the box. Thankfully it didn't affect the outcome of the game, but it remains one of the most bamboozling decisions I have seen in my time watching Aberdeen. 

:lol:

I'd forgotten about this. I was in the away end that night and nobody had any idea what had happened.

Jim Holmes OG for Airdrie v Falkirk is a true comedy moment. Very much out of character though, he was one of the few Morton players who were any good during the 70s and 80s. The commentary is some patonising stereotyping pish by unfunny cunto Rory McGrath.

Morton had a great team for much of the 70s and 80s.

Your out of character comment is accurate though