Scottish Football Blooper Reel

8:10 for one of the most ghost penalty and red card decisions you're ever likely to see. As soon as the attack is gone 2 Annan players running over screaming to the linesmen 😂 That was to equalise near the end and we still ended up winning so get it right fucking up them.

46 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

8:10 for one of the most ghost penalty and red card decisions you're ever likely to see. As soon as the attack is gone 2 Annan players running over screaming to the linesmen 😂 That was to equalise near the end and we still ended up winning so get it right fucking up them.

Keeper kicks Annan player in the head.

Hope someone can do the magic stuff here but there’s been a video kicking about that Scottish football memories page on Facebook and I think it’s Airdrie vs Falkirk. Keeper punts it, EVERYBODY misses it, opposition defender kicks it over his own line.

12 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Hope someone can do the magic stuff here but there’s been a video kicking about that Scottish football memories page on Facebook and I think it’s Airdrie vs Falkirk. Keeper punts it, EVERYBODY misses it, opposition defender kicks it over his own line.

It is earlier on in this thread.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Only really footage I can find of it, and first thing that came to mind.

Awful defensive pass. Awful defensive clearance. Awful attempt at goal. Everything about it is just a complete disaster for everyone who touches the ball.

10 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Jim Holmes OG for Airdrie v Falkirk is a true comedy moment. Very much out of character though, he was one of the few Morton players who were any good during the 70s and 80s. The commentary is some patonising stereotyping pish by unfunny cunto Rory McGrath.

I don't think the goalkeeper ever got the credit he deserved. I was there of course and the ball boy posts on here.

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

This own goal from Morton is always a highlight:

This game took place during the top league winter break so my son and I were at it and standing just behind the goal. 

The video doesn’t do justice to the complete comedy value of it all. The initial header from the Alloa player was terrible, it looked easier to score and from then on Morton try their best to help Alloa.