Talbot players taking up management in the juniors

traffordab

Feel better after that?
If he's that bad he'll get banned again. Until then he's fine as far as I'm concerned so I'll leave him be...if that's ok with you.

Well he did get banned and has had at least another 2 names come and go since so for me burnieman is correct

1 hour ago, alzar7 said:

Suprised junior legend bryan slaven hasn't given management another go after Iargs. 

He was at Winton for most of a season.

3 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Well he did get banned and has had at least another 2 names come and go since so for me burnieman is correct

Big wow. You lads don't half get worked up over that fella, red dotting him and replying. He's playing you all like a fiddle.

Big wow. You lads don't half get worked up over that fella, red dotting him and replying. He's playing you all like a fiddle.

Wouldn’t know a red dot [emoji837] if i seen one don’t know wat u mean. your loving it as hes bigging ur club, while one of his other names is giving them pelters on another post

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

When he's openly disrupting discussions and trolling, and returning from being barred, of course we will.

Edited by Sunrise