Talbot players taking up management in the juniors

traffordab

A clutch of recent new management appointments have featured atfc recent players many will have landed top jobs in the juniors.

Years ago it was more about earning the right to manage a top junior club now it seems a good playing name in particular playing for talbot gives you an edge. 

Maybe clubs when appointing think some of that winning mentality will rub off at own clubs.

From the ex talbot player viewpoint going into management maybe that confidence from all the playing success aat Talbot gives them belief it will happen for them quickly at management. 

Either way or none of those reasons it will be interesting to see how they all do in the coming years. 

1 minute ago, santheman said:

Burnieman must be in a bad mood today.

No, the guy is the troll who has been around here for years and keeps registering new ID's as soon as he is banned.

He knows nothing about Talbot or anything else really, he makes it up or googles it.

10 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

No, the guy is the troll who has been around here for years and keeps registering new ID's as soon as he is banned.

He knows nothing about Talbot or anything else really, he makes it up or googles it.

Don’t know how you can know that unless you have access to his IP Address.

I haven’t read anything that makes me think he’s a troll tbh

1 minute ago, santheman said:

Don’t know how you can know that unless you have access to his IP Address.

I haven’t read anything that makes me think he’s a troll tbh

That's the point of these posts, he starts off all of his new ID's with the same type of patter.   He's been at it for years.

He's best ignored.

17 hours ago, Burnieman said:

That's the point of these posts, he starts off all of his new ID's with the same type of patter.   He's been at it for years.

He's best ignored.

You ignore him then. The lad rattles on a bit but all he has done is post about how good Junior football is. That may be painful for you to read but it's not troll like behaviour.

You ignore him then. The lad rattles on a bit but all he has done is post about how good Junior football is. That may be painful for you to read but it's not troll like behaviour.

Was, not is.

This isn’t the right forum.

He posts absolute bollocks and you know it.

Besides, Burnieman was brought into this by someone else mentioning his name.

4 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Was, not is.

This isn’t the right forum.

Well if rumours are true that the bulk of West clubs are retaining membership of the SJFA then  what do we call them ?

Senior clubs affiliated to SJFA or Junior clubs affiliated to WOSL.

Just curious

3 minutes ago, energyzone said:

He was brought into it by the amount of red dots he was giving him and so I just wondered why.

46 minutes ago, santheman said:

Well if rumours are true that the bulk of West clubs are retaining membership of the SJFA then  what do we call them ?

Just curious

They are 53 senior clubs who happen to hold membership of a lesser organisation - in the same way that say Partick are a senior club in the SPFL but also  a member of the Glasgow FA.

Most of said 53 clubs will play at most 2 Junior games next season, whenever that is, but a full league and cup programme in their Senior league.  They are all senior clubs now, the West is done at the Junior "grade" no matter what mewling comes from those who can not accept progress.

Edited by Junior Pub League

1 hour ago, energyzone said:

Is he like Beetlejuice?

It's a public forum. If he oversteps the mark he will be banned. Until then it's not good form to cut about telling people to ignore him and that he shouldn't type about Juniors on the Junior forum.

Is he like Beetlejuice?

It's a public forum. If he oversteps the mark he will be banned. Until then it's not good form to cut about telling people to ignore him and that he shouldn't type about Juniors on the Junior forum.

The troll in question has been banned, conservatively, 70+ times over the years. He is well known to the Admins of the forum.

So no, I'm not "cutting about" telling people to ignore random posters as it's not my business, only a well known disruptive troll with a long rap sheet.

Establish facts before shouting off.

23 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

The troll in question has been banned, conservatively, 70+ times over the years. He is well known to the Admins of the forum.

So no, I'm not "cutting about" telling people to ignore random posters as it's not my business, only a well known disruptive troll with a long rap sheet.

Establish facts before shouting off.

Feel better after that?

If he's that bad he'll get banned again. Until then he's fine as far as I'm concerned so I'll leave him be...if that's ok with you.

Just curious

We could maybe just call them football clubs.