Catchup w/ George Fraser

Any new statements or podcasts or addresses to the nation from mr fraser or his media officer today? 
Seems to have went awfully quiet for a day or two not like them. 
Congratulations, you managed to write a post without using the word "junior". [emoji23]

5 hours ago, traffordab said:

Any new statements or podcasts or addresses to the nation from mr fraser or his media officer today? 

Seems to have went awfully quiet for a day or two not like them. 

Uhhh diddums 😂😂

Congratulations, you managed to write a post without using the word "junior". [emoji23]

Coming from the man that can’t stop commenting on the junior section of this forum 🤦🏻‍♂️
More than happy to accept the accolades your club achieved at this level yet on the other hand the first to now slate it. Clearly you didn’t like the juniors but your pishy comments are embarrassing.

Coming from the man that can’t stop commenting on the junior section of this forum [emoji2359]

More than happy to accept the accolades your club achieved at this level yet on the other hand the first to now slate it. Clearly you didn’t like the juniors but your pishy comments are embarrassing.

I think every supporter of the 63 former junior clubs who have moved to the WoSFL will be proud of their clubs' achievements over that time.

What is amusing about traffordab, though, is that he is refusing to accept the reality that junior football in the west of Scotland has come to an end.

I wouldn't say I slate the junior "grade" (whatever that term means, as I don't think it exists outside of Scotland in footballing terms). I do however repeatedly say that people like traffordab have to accept the reality of the situation.

All of the clubs moved over because the West Region SJFA officials wanted that to happen and actively encouraged them to do exactly that. Many of them wouldn't have moved otherwise.

Traffordab is pining for junior football in the West, but he needs to accept that the people who ran that grade are the people who encouraged its end in the west of Scotland. That's the reality of the situation.

I think every supporter of the 63 former junior clubs who have moved to the WoSFL will be proud of their clubs' achievements over that time.

What is amusing about traffordab, though, is that he is refusing to accept the reality that junior football in the west of Scotland has come to an end.

I wouldn't say I slate the junior "grade" (whatever that term means, as I don't think it exists outside of Scotland in footballing terms). I do however repeatedly say that people like traffordab have to accept the reality of the situation.

All of the clubs moved over because the West Region SJFA officials wanted that to happen and actively encouraged them . Many of them wouldn't have moved otherwise.

Clearly with the move of all 63 clubs to the WOS then it clear that change was required and inevitable. Not every clubs members come and have a go at the juniors though like you do. Your comment on the Tucker Sloan thread on the junior thread is petty and indeed embarrassing. The juniors was no doubt a good grade of football over the years and one where your club specifically were successful. The spite and pettiness you now spout about it merely taints that success. We have all moved on, wether happily, luckily or forcefully to a new level of football but ultimately we will all be remembered, at least in the foreseeable future, as ‘junior’ clubs and we should be proud of that fact.

Clearly with the move of all 63 clubs to the WOS then it clear that change was required and inevitable. Not every clubs members come and have a go at the juniors though like you do. Your comment on the Tucker Sloan thread on the junior thread is petty and indeed embarrassing. The juniors was no doubt a good grade of football over the years and one where your club specifically were successful. The spite and pettiness you now spout about it merely taints that success. We have all moved on, wether happily, luckily or forcefully to a new level of football but ultimately we will all be remembered, at least in the foreseeable future, as ‘junior’ clubs and we should be proud of that fact.
In your opinion. We disagree, but I respect your right to disagree. I bear you no bad feeling for that. [emoji106]